Avoid standing orders and direct-debit billing

94 posts in this topic

On 06/07/2022, 18:28:56, Sidra Khan said:

Can anyone please explain it to me? What does this sentence mean? "Die Glauberin ist damit einverstanden ,dass der Betrag in Hohe von 533.98 in monatlichen Raten von 100.00 euro beginnend ab 1.08.2022 und jeweils spatestens zum 01. des Monats. Do I need to pay the money at once in the month of August ,I mean all together?

1 hour ago, Sidra Khan said:

Can anyone please explain it to me? What does this sentence mean? "Die Glauberin ist damit einverstanden ,dass der Betrag in Hohe von 533.98 in monatlichen Raten von 100.00 euro beginnend ab 1.08.2022 und jeweils spatestens zum 01. des Monats. Do I need to pay the money at once in the month of August ,I mean all together?

I really didnt' understand that 100 euro will be increased. They have sent me an another letter asking for my signature agreeing to the terms that I will pay 100 euro monthly until the payment of 533 euro is cleared. But in the 1st letter it is stated that I need to pay 492. 67 until 12.07. So if I dont' sign the agreement and instead pay before 12 july, will things be sorted out?

On 24/06/2022, 07:27:08, LeonG said:

Right, you still have a valid contract and you can use their services.  It wouldn't make much sense for the fitness studio to make a one year or other term contract with you if they would let you out of it on a month to month basis.  The point of long contracts is that you commit yourself and get a better deal.  If you stop going, the fitness studio gets to continue billing you until the contract ends.  If you continue, you get to enjoy their services at the long term contract rate.

I really didnt' understand that 100 euro will be increased. They have sent me an another letter asking for my signature agreeing to the terms that I will pay 100 euro monthly until the payment of 533 euro is cleared. But in the 1st letter it is stated that I need to pay 492. 67 until 12.07. So if I dont' sign the agreement and instead pay before 12 july, will things be sorted out?

58 minutes ago, Sidra Khan said:

Yes, if they offer to pay 492,67 before 12.07. you should be able to do that.

9 minutes ago, LeonG said:

I just checked right now the outstanding amount was showing 533.98 after I entered my file number or aktenzeichnen. Instead of stretching out the matter I have paid them full amount and cleared the debt. This is something that actually happened to me for the first time. Despite of clearing the debt and after logging in still it is showing that the outstanding amount is 533.98

27 minutes ago, Sidra Khan said:

I just checked right now the outstanding amount was showing 533.98 after I entered my file number or aktenzeichnen. Instead of stretching out the matter I have paid them full amount and cleared the debt. This is something that actually happened to me for the first time. Despite of clearing the debt and after logging in still it is showing that the outstanding amount is 533.98

You will have to talk to them that you took the earlier offer to pay in full before 12.7.

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

You will have to talk to them that you took the earlier offer to pay in full before 12.7.

Hopefully it works!

22 hours ago, LeonG said:

I would like to thank you Mr.Leon. I reversed the account of 533.98 and had a word with them and it worked. I have paid 492.67 euro instead of 533.98.

On 10/07/2022, 16:57:26, LeonG said:

I would like to thank you for your advice because everything has been sorted out and my file has been deleted as it is displaying " file number is not known". Infact I spoke to them yesterday and they informed me that the receipt of payment I will be receiving it quite soon.

I got my lesson and never I am going to sign any contract! 

And thus, you will have no services

2 hours ago, Sidra Khan said:

I got my lesson and never I am going to sign any contract! 

At least make sure that you've read and understood or take it home and ask someone to help you.

At least make sure that you've read and understood or take it home and ask someone to help you.

Yes! I will do that surely each and every time! 😊 I would like to thank you once again.