Huntcrest Building Services - Painting, decorating, kitchen installations, plumbing... in Munich

160 posts in this topic

Hello Müncheners,

We used Huntcrest for painting and cleaning our 170 sq m house before moving out (28th July) and handing it over to the landlady. Mike and Steve did a fantastic job and were with me when during the final handover protocol. I would highly recommend their services.

@ Mike, Steve - thank you

Cheers

Huntcrest came and fixed my oven problem today, after putting up with our time chaos.

Thank you!

A couple of weeks ago on a Friday, I managed to hit a wire while drilling a hole in the wall. I was planning on leaving town for the next couple of weeks, so I wanted to get it to be fixed on Saturday. Huntcrest came over, after being contacted very last minute and patched it all up. Very reasonable price, despite it being a Saturday, and professional! Highly recommended!

5 hours ago, marksymark said:

is someone free later today to come over and change a tap?

You're in Berlin. :D

Huntcrest are highly recommended, they moved and attached various appliances perfectly, and used initiative.

Also painted rooms that previously were the worst, wackiest shades of green, blood red, and hot pink (!) to crisp white. Took four coats, but they stuck to it. :)

I contacted them for a repair on a leak in our shower. First impression was good and I thought that I would go to do the work with them. Still, for the first visit they already charged me 50 euros (no invoice provided...) for basically just evaluating the work to do and less than 15 min, telling me it would be discounted from the final price. Then I spent some time organizing the work with the management of my building. And when everything was ready and I asked Huntcrest when they could do the work (it took me 3-4 messages to get an answer), they finally told they were not interested anymore. So the result was: 50 euros wasted and 2 weeks lost (which you don't want when dealing with a water leak). So perfectly unprofessional behavior and not reliable. I don't recommend them at all.

I was able to get in touch with both Lee and Mike on saturday afternoon regarding a 100% blocked kitchen sink 

Mike came first thing this morning, snaked the drain, and life is good again (washing dishes in the bathtub is *really* a pain in the ass...and knees).  

Thank you Mike!!!!

On 1/24/2017, 1:59:27, Metall said:

wackiest shades of green, blood red, and hot pink (!)

what on earth were you thinking, girl? :)

14 hours ago, lisa13 said:

what on earth were you thinking, girl? :)

reminds me of when I moved to my apartment, in the main room 3 walls were white and 1 (the longest and brightest, opposite to the windows)... bubblegum pink. And it was a big bloke who chose that, probably way too much into Hello Kitty I'd say :lol:

I've used these guys a few times now - punctual, competent and get straight down to work with no faffing about - and all at very reasonable prices - can warmly recommend :)

Another positive review for Huntcrest :-)

Lee and Steve did a fantastic job this morning picking up and dropping off furniture at my new flat. They were punctual, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

Has anyone been able to get hold of these guys? The listed numbers don't seem to work and emails go unanswered.

Hi Snowman - Mike is usually very quick to respond - which email do you have -  huntcrest@lycos.com ?

I also have a phone no. for Lee 0172 8658524 

and Mike 0163 4804795

I used them both about a month ago and all those details were ok at the time - hope that helps :)

They have helped me several times over the past 12 months, SMS works well to contact them.

Huntcrest_services@yahoo.com

is our new email please contact us there or fill out the form and we will get back to you ?