English dog training in Berlin

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of any English speaking dog training schools in or around Berlin? I live in Mitte and will soon be the proud new owner of a Portuguese water dog. Me and the little pup will need to go to training once it is old enough. Does anybody know of a good English speaking dog trainer or any good obedience training classes that will work for the two of us.

Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

When ixquicking (using ixquick instead of google) with the words "Hundetrainer berlin englisch"

i found this list of schools

http://www.hundeschule-direkt.de/verzeichnis.php?&kat=Berlin&ukatname=Hundeschule_Berlin&katid=39a9a205107a0d42969365ec7ec44cc3

and this one in Berlin for english speaking Berliners (actually page in english as well)

http://www.dogs-in-berlin.com/Welcome/Content-Management-en/5/

Cheers

G'day,

This thread is slightly old, however, maybe someone else is looking for an English speaking dog trainer...

My offer to expats and their dogs:

Help and advice in English, French and German - in all matters concerning you and your dog.

I can assist you with personal dog training / owner coaching, locating kennels, vets, day care, insurances, registration etc.

Or, are you still looking for a dog that suits you and your lifestyle? Maybe I can help!

I am looking forward to meeting you and your dog :-)

Kerstin

www.Expat-Dog.de

Bumping this thread in case anyone has some up to date recommendations. I have recently adopted a puppy from Romania, am eager to get him trained but my German isn't up to scratch just yet :) I have found a number of 1-1 coaches but if by any chance, anyone has any group training recs in English, let me know!