New in Hannover (or new to this forum)

67 posts in this topic

Good job wetvan in repeating the one sensible answer. I just wonder why that is really necessary?! Same question over and over again. Doesn't anyone read the older posts? :rolleyes:

Go, join the FB group, everything else will eventually add up.

I dont't know if this is the right location, but will ask anyways if you don't mind. I'm from Hannover and 23 years old and looking for people to meet. So if you want to improve your german and I can improve my english we can call it a win-win. :)

Just pm me if you are up for a beer or something.

hey...im 32 and from uk,currently living in Hannover message me if you are interested in meeting up...

Hi Bjornyb, ive been in Hannover a while now. How are you finding it? Id be up for meeting up at some point but im not back until next month.

hello...Hannover is a nice place but im still finding it hard to meet new groups of people...would be cool to meet up,message me when you are free..

Hello all, I am also new to Hannover (and the forum posting also), we arrived around 10 days ago with my fiancée. We are both Greek and had visited the city once before in February. We are here to explore employment and post-graduate studies options; for the first part I am going to add a more specific post in the "Adverts" section. Although we already know some other Greek people here, we are always looking for new opportunities to socialize and network. You are welcome to message me, to get together and grab a beer or coffee, or even plan "exploring" walks and excursions in this beautiful place and its region!