Girly cocktail night - Thursday 23 August 6:00pm @ Giulia

763 posts in this topic

post-910-13811562753676.jpg
Hello!

I've been in Munich now for a good three months and although I love it to bits, I do miss girly drinks with friends back home. Therefore I have decided to recreate girly drinks here instead. :-)

Would be great to get to know a few folk, sample a couple of cocktails, and a have good old girly natter about all those things that fellas just don't get... not that I'm a major feminist, my lovely chap just happens to be teaching Tuesday evenings!

The best way to do this is if everyone watches this topic (scroll to the top and on the right hand side there's a button for you to "watch", which means you get an email when someone writes on here) then I'll stick up dates and time proposals now and then and everyone will see it straight away! I don't want to make a regular "event" out of this thats the same time and same day and same place every week - partly because thats impossible with my work, and partly because I prefer the spontaneous approach!

So... if you're a girl and fancy a light-hearted evening, leave a message!

Becci

Click for archived chat from previous meetups.

I just moved to Munich a little over a week ago and would love to join the next meet up...

Hey girls! Cool, then we best get organising!

Next cocktail night next Wednesday 9 October, 7pm at Niederlassung. Sign up on here by Monday eve! :-)

Hi everyone, would love to join! I'm also new in town. Missing my girls-night-out back home terribly so I thought this would be the perfect occasion!

See you all on the 9th! -Cheers, Sartika

Hello ladies! Shaping up to be a lovely lil bunch of us for Wed! Any last takers? Sign up on here by tomorrow eve - cant wait to swap my Maß for a dainty lil cocktail!xx

Hi girls!

I am new to Munich currently in my second week, interning for 9 months as part of uni!

I would love to come along and meet u all on wednesday if there is space avaiable! :) xx

Of course, will ring the place tonight. If the group's too big I'll book us in somewhere nearby.

Please everyone check this thread later tonight / tomorrow to check the location!

I've been in Munich several months now, but still would love to join! Will definitely check back later for details.