40€ promotion voucher by Lufthansa. Revival

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I found this voucher online and thought I'd share it.

It's a 40€ voucher by Lufthansa on any of their flights leaving Germany.

You can redeem the voucher from 09/14 thru 10/31 but it is only good for flights that are fully operated by Lufthansa, Lufthansa Italia and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).

Travel must be between 09/14 thru 03/31/2011.

Link:Lufthansa

That didn't last long:

Sorry

Unfortunately no more promotion codes can be issued due to high demand.

Oops! I'm sorry. It worked fine this morning. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to post it right away. However, I noticed that message comes and go (saw it this morning, too. But after another hit it worked perfectly). Maybe people can try again later? Good luck!

I found this voucher online and thought I'd share it.

How did you discover that link & any idea what it has to do with Bogata?

I received an email this morning about this link and people on different frequent traveller boards talked about it in lengths. I used it myself and shared it to some friends so I thought it was good to use. I also received a notification email by lufthansa so I thought that was good. I'm really sorry if anyone got into trouble. I didn't intend it. Just thought I shared it as there are many people on TT who travel.

No idea what the connection with Bogata is. I know Bogata is a town in Texas but other than that I have no idea. I thought it was some insiders joke of Lufthansa as they usually name their airplanes after some cities. Why do you ask? Is anything wrong with that name?

Again, I'm truely sorry if anyone got into trouble. I thought it was a regular promotion done by the airplane company.

I was just wondering - I'm a LH Frequent Traveller (for a few months at least) and get weekly mails from LH but I didnt see anything about this.

The 40€ voucher by Lufthansa is available again.

• The voucher can be redeemed between 29/08/2011 and 30/11/2011.

• Travel must be between 29/08/2011 and 29/02/2012.

• Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).

• ]The voucher is only valid for flights departing in Germany.

Here's the Link.

P.S: Could anyone edit the title for me, please? It's now valid from 29/08/2011 through 30/11/2011. Thank you

Agreed:

The Promotion is expired

Please try another promotion code or book straight on your local Lufthansa website.

It's an Internations offer intended for members only. Lufthansa are a "partner" with Internations. Foolishly (or perhaps naively) they don't technically limit the offer to registered members - the offer link is public, so when Internations members recklessly pass the link around to all and sundry the voucher contingent is quickly consumed. Historically (they have a similar offer twice a year) there has been a certain contingent per day, so it's often worth trying on successive days. Be sure to re-start your browser before checking as they deposit a session cookie to stop you revisiting the link multiple times in the same session.

If you live in Austria here is a similar deal for a 20€ voucher.