Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dustin Hoffman in town for movie shoot

44 posts in this topic

So Robbie, have you been going out with him for drinks, batting your eyelashes at him?

Actually, I'll go out to drinks with him if he's bored. Eyelash batting optional.

:o

I just realized that I was wrong. The restaurant in Grünwald is called "Villa Romana". Not that it matters...

Dustin Hoffman is an awesome actor, I loved his performance in All the President's Men, Runaway Jury and Rainman. By the way, where is Grunwald, I am quite new in Munich. Is this a suburb of Munich, or something else.

I SAW DUSTIN HOFFMAN AT SENDLINGER TOR TODAY! :D

He was on the phone wearing sun glasses and a green hat. He's about my height or a bit taller. I didn't say anything to him since he was busy talking on the phone. He was just wondering around.

First to get a photie of him in front of something uniquely München ... the challenge is laid down ... ;)

Yeah, I didn't know we were supposed to report sightings. I saw him at the corner of Mühlbauer and Prinzregenten about a week ago. They looked to be doing some sort of not filming, but location type stuff with lighting and so forth. Very short. I had no idea.

Yeah after BG's post I found out he was only 5'6'' or something. I am desperately trying to remember when he and Tom Cruise were in Rainman and who was shorter hehe?!

I have a spare copy of this book that someone can have for free if they want...(I ordered the book off Amazon then before it was delivered I picked up a 2nd hand copy at the Used Bookstore)

first one to reply can have it...it's a good read actually!! am picturing Dustin Hoffman as I read it.

Allershausen suggested it as an educated guess.

The movie was partly filmed in Munich - at the Bavaria Filmstudio in Grünwald. The producer, Bernd Eichinger, lives in Munich. The testscreening was advertised as being of "a literary film" and "Das Parfum" is well known German book. So it made sense.

so the movie starts in Cinema 14/09 got the new program a few days ago. can't wait to see it just finished reading the book!