Motorcycling Berlin Brandenburg, regular ride days

85 posts in this topic

Spinnerbrücke looks like an interesting place and this past Friday and most of Saturday seemed like some ideal riding weather.

The Black Forest has numerous great roads, as does the Schwäbische Alb close by to Stuttgart as well. Ah, memories... Would be happy to provide any advice regarding riding in that area.

Anyway, my girlfriend has a garage in Reinickendorf I can use, but I'd rather keep my bike in Schöneberg for various reasons. I'm potentially looking at the end of May to pick up the CBR. The TDR is a great hooligan bike by the way, but is not all that much fun long distance.

Well, after getting lucky and finding garage space in the building next door, on June 8th I rode up from Munich to Berlin. It was pretty hot and an accident on the Berlin's ring street meant an arduous, sweaty and unpleasant last couple of miles home. I was pretty happy to be back, although I will miss Bavaria's roads. I already checked out the Spinnerbrücke and am keen on some riding in the area. The next four weeks I'm on vacation with my kids, but if anyone's interested starting mid-July for some touring, please let me know.

Arrival%20from%20Munich.jpg

Schoumlneberg.jpg

Munich.jpg

Spinnerbruumlcke.jpg

Back%20in%20Berlin.jpg

Reviving an old thread, but is there still any interest in weekend rideouts? After maybe riding a cumulative of 1,000 km over the past three years, I'm now itching for a ride, especially given the (finally!) good weather we are now having. As far as I know, the weather's supposed to be pretty decent this coming Saturday and Sunday.

On 4/4/2018, 5:53:26, Ralf said:

Reviving an old thread, but is there still any interest in weekend rideouts? After maybe riding a cumulative of 1,000 km over the past three years, I'm now itching for a ride, especially given the (finally!) good weather we are now having. As far as I know, the weather's supposed to be pretty decent this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Hi Ralf,

I've just returned to Berlin (after a 2 year gap), took me 17 hours to ride here :-0,  and I'd be up for this.

Is there anything organised for the near future ?