Motorcycling Berlin Brandenburg, regular ride days

85 posts in this topic

seeing as you had the tour all planned, I will leave this week in your capable hands, and I will then plan the following tour - happy with that? Will bring the GPS, so we can add some addresses to make it a little easier too

See you then

Rob

Hi, so the forecast looks okay for this weekend. Wahoo! I planned a route down to the Bikertreff “Die Scheune” in Dobbrikow http://www.cafe-diescheune.de/ it's about 1 hour ride south of Wannsee, and the route I made avoids most of the motorways. I thought we could meet at the Spinner Bruecke http://www.spinner-bruecke.de/restaurant.htm at 10AM, head out from there about 10:30. We should be home for around 1 or 2 o'clock. How does that sound?

Here's the directions: From Spinnerbruecke, short hop on the A115 heading S to Kleinmachnow. Cut across to Stahnsdorf, then take the L77 towards Guterfelde. Keep heading S on the L77, pick up the L79 south of Guterfelde, through Saarmund. Over the A10 Berliner Ring still heading S. To Tremsdorf, Fresdorf (L73) S to Stucken. Over the 246 at Zauchwitz, still on the L73 to Rieben, then arrive at Dobbrikow. The address is Nettgendorfer Str. 21, 14947 Dobbrikow. Should take about an hour, so we should be there around 11:30. Snacks & a catch up there.

Head home a slightly different way. Back up the L73 towards Zauchwitz. At Zauchwitz turn E towards Stangenhagen on the 246 instead of going straight over as on the way down. Go through Stangenhagen, Schoenhagen, Priedel, Loewendorf, Trebbin. At Trebbin, pick up the 101 heading N towards Kerzendorf, Ludwigsfelde, over the Berliner Ring again, towards Grossbeeren. At Birkenhain head W towards Teltow, from Teltow head W towards Stahnsdorf, pick up the 115 and back up to Wannsee to Berlin.

Here it is on Google maps: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=114535221228479295234.00048e3ef2f11cdc6fc78

Havent checked all your details but sounds like fun to me! I will be coming along for sure. Will have my navi too, so we can always use that for certain names / places etc

Looking forward to it!

Hi, I'm out at a bikertreff in Gusow at the moment, and thinking of camping here overnight. That means I probably won't be able to make it back tomorrow in time for 10am. Sorry about that. Looks like from the responses on here there wasn't much interest for tomorrows ride anyway, Rob excepted, no?

Haha, I was just checking in to say I got the battery charged up and I'll be there tomorrow. Next weekend it is then, hopefully.

Tristan - we can meet up at 10 in Neukölln if you want? Short ride out whilst the weather is good. Coffee at Spinnerbruecke and on somewhere from there?? What do you think?

hi folks

sorry i didn't make it out at the weekend, i'm back in england this weekend also.. gaaah.. could really do with meeting soon and talking bikes - got loads of newbie questions

Shame you are not about this weekend, but I will be if the rest of you wanna ride out. Looking forward to checking out Jonathons planned route

Let me know if you guys are going to be around this weekend

Rob

Hi, yes I plan to be there. One of the guys at work picked up his Ducati Multistrada a couple of weeks ago so I'll see if he's interested too. 10AM on Sunday at Spinner Brucke it is then!

Hi there,

we are an italian couple with a bmw gs1200. We are in Berlin still for a little while, and we wonder if we can join the 'motorrad' team, next sunday at 10:00, if weather ok?

Cheers,

R

I cant make it - really sorry. Have a visitor coming this weekend - was all a bit spur of the moment. Enjoy your ride out and hope to see you all soon

Hello Johnatan, All,

we can't make this time, really sorry. We planned a trip to F60 (www.f60.de). Due to bad weather next Sunday is the only available slot before our leaving. Buuuuuu! :blink:

Best,

R.

Well I'll be at Spinner Bruecke tomorrow at 10 in case anyone wants to meet for a ride. Just look for the blue Triumph America with British plates. Cheers. Jonathan.

Same again this Sunday, 5th September (wow, is it September already!!?). I'll be at Spinner Bruecke at 10, if anyone wants to go for a ride. If not, I'll have a coffee and ogle the bikes for a bit. Cheers. J.