Movies in English in Regensburg

47 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good movie (is Clooney ever in a bad movie ?). Am still waiting on the "A Team" though.

Monday 4th : The American (with Gorgeous George)@ 21h10. I think... (Whoever is in charge of the Cinemaxx website is f-----g useless !!!).

See you there or not.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Toytown (and Germany for that matter!) I'm living in Regensburg and just trying to find out where shows any English or OV films in the city? any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tom

http://www.studikino.de/

All the listings down the side with (OmU) are in English with German subtitles. The cost of entry is like a buck fifty. Screening is in H4 at the University.

Go ape.

Sorry this is a bit late but thanks for the advice with the University Kino, went the other week to see Limitless, pretty good film and the set up in one of the uni lecture halls is great plus it is so cheap! Definitely worth a visit.

Meek's Cutoff (in OmU) by Kelly Reichardt at the Leeren Beutel from the 22nd of Dec. through the 30th. She makes beautiful films.

For anyone who is interested, "The Artist" is playing all week in Garbo at 1900. It's a silent movie! No language!

...How cool is that!! You don't even have to think!!