Is Kunsthaus Tacheles closing down?

45 posts in this topic

...some of it mine.

Do you happen to have any art-savvy customers who can recommend some of your pieces to me?

No references forthcoming it seems. So it's actually just you thinking your art is good, then?

Mind you, I've nothing against Tacheles or starving artists per se - quite the contrary as a matter of fact. But what I do take an exception to is people praising themselves, because that's just... I don't know, slightly amusing?

Bring in the bulldozers, I say. ASAP. The place is an eyesore!

You can also smell it from the pavement. If this is 'Berlin', then let's move on to something better.

Really I meant that there is indeed lots of good art at Tacheles, and that I have shown some of my own work there, not that mine is necessarily good or anything. To each their own judge for yourself...

:D Beer much, Smurf? May yer hangover be a mild one.

hmm... cant seem to post anymore images or I would be pleased to do so.

Anyway, yes Tacheles does smell of urine and is frequented by sleazy rip off drug dealers, etc.. but there are also some interesting artists and some good parties on the first floor up sometimes.

Have a pleasant day everyone...

http://my.carbonmade.com/projects/3269468

Can't tell about the art, because your link requires a user ID and password.

If you want to post pics here, there is a 250K limit per post. You can post any number of images within that 250K limit.

yeah sorry about bad link, I would delete post if I could.

Thanks ado 1000.

Also to be fair the reason Tacheles smells of pee pee is that the city has turned off their water supply, so, few if any toilets to use.

Hmmm... perhaps a bit too gloomy and Rorschach to my taste, but impressive nevertheless! Kudos m8 :)

I know a few artists in Tacheles and apparently last night one of them had their studio raided by the authorities and now the whole thing is closed off. It seems that the officials are now starting to close it down bit by bit.