iPhone repairs in Munich

46 posts in this topic

Hello,

a friend has cracked their 3G iphone screen, and it needs replacing. Can anyone recommend a German repairshop that is trustworthy?

Cheers.

;)

You'll pay through the teeth to get a shop to do it I fear. Look HERE. It's a fairly simply process. You can find the panel replacement kits on ebay/amazon for a decent price. Like these. Much more satisfying DIY too.

thanks guys. Friend wants me to do the repair now for him.. eeek... will no doubt take it to the iphoneklinik after i screw it up :)

I smashed the screen on my iPhone and I took it to the Apple store and they replaced it with a new one for 200 euros. Maybe I could have got it repaired slightly cheaper, but this way was easy and the phone I got was new so it was not scratched up and had better battery life.

yeah, unfortunately, said friend wants to do this on the cheap while waiting for their iphone 4 eligibility. I've put a modchip in an xbox and replaced the battery in a ipod 2G , so there's a 50/50 chance I can do it myself :)

Recomendation...

Patrik

iPhone-muc@t-online.de

Very Professional.. NOT expensive..

Email him and he will advise costs etc...

A BIG thumbs up!

I can only agree with Bavaria Satellite`s positive experience. Patrik worked on my IPhone and resurrected it for a very fair price. He will do what you want: new battery, back, screen... you name it. No surprises. His English is also very good.

My recomendation goes also to Patrick. I visited him yesterday and he fixed my iphone´s Glasfront. He is very professional and not expensive.

FWIW,

in the end, my mate when to iphoneklinik. cost an arm and a leg (over a 100 i think he said), but it looked to be a good install.

Recomendation...

Patrik

iPhone-muc@t-online.de

Very Professional.. NOT expensive..

Email him and he will advise costs etc...

A BIG thumbs up!

Yes, iphone klinik is expensive, Patrick do very good job. He´s prices are: 55€ for a broken display, new battery 45€...

Yes, iphone klinik is expensive, Patrick do very good job. He´s prices are: 55€ for a broken display, new battery 45€...

Please note that those prices include parts and labor.

I dont think it is good practice to Give out Patricks prices...

Each job can be and usually are different...

Maybe the Mods should remove the prices..

My iPhone got a serious sucking on today by Lilly!!

Well, as always, fast and efficient service..

A Mail sent at 11.30..

Appointment made for 13.30..

Phone fixed by 14.00 hrs

Munich iPhone repairs

That's funny - I thought this guy was Patrick:

Or did you guys simply both take English lessons from the same (non-native-speaking) teacher?

I will be in Munich tomorrow and need someone to open up my old G3 to get the simcard out (the eject bottum is Kaput) that I can place it in my new 4s :P . Patrik is out of town. Any other suggestions?

The 4S uses the micro SIM. I don't think you can use the one from the 3G. I went from 3GS to 4S and had to get a new SIM from the provider.

You are partly right. I can, but it needs to be modified. So I also need someone who can reduce the size.