What made you laugh today?

19,816 posts in this topic

This is pretty funny -

Now that Donald Trump’s former economic adviser Larry Kudlow has taken his words of wisdom from the White House to Fox News, he wants the nation to know that President Joe Biden is plotting to force Americans to drink “plant-based beer.”

Egads. Apparently the man who declared COVID-19 “contained close to airtight” before more than 570,000 Americans died is not talking about the beer everyone drinks now. That’s typically made from grains, hops and yeast — and not an ounce of steak. (Additives may include animal products, like gelatin, but beer is definitely plant based.)

The bonkers brewhaha was part of Kudlow’s raging criticism on Fox Business Friday against the proposed Green New Deal, which he claimed would end the country’s consumption of meat, eggs, cheese and dairy. None of that’s true; there’s nothing in the text of the plan that would ban those products...

the rest with comments

Oh I had forgotten how good this was:

https://youtu.be/qEsFtiruIok

Harry Enfield's angry Ulster unionist was so well done.

Woman answered her front door and found two little boys holding a list.

"Lady," one of them explained, "we're on a scavenger hunt, and we still need three grains of wheat, a pork-chop bone and a piece of used carbon paper to earn a dollar."

"Wow," the woman replied. "Who sent you on such a challenging hunt?"

"Our baby-sitter's boyfriend."

How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue... and then you add eggs and sugar and you get cake? Where does the glue go?

57 minutes ago, SS Dave said:

How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue... and then you add eggs and sugar and you get cake? Where does the glue go?

It's holding the cake together, silly.

Anyhoo...

iron_deficiency_man.jpg.9551140f32f946a9

And it shall be called peanut butter. And it shall appear as if perishable or in need of refrigeration but in truth it... “And it shall be called peanut butter. And it shall appear as if perishable or in need of refrigeration but in truth it shall remain shelf-stable for months, though the oil may separate and require stirring. And there shall be a crunchy variety and there shall be a smooth variety. And . . .”

"May I help you?"

"I hope so. I don't know who to vote for."

"How would you treat somebody who was born an idiot but self-identified as a genius?"

"I'd vote for them for president"

"Republican it is then"

;)

Myself!😂

Carrying heavy shopping in both hands.. those last 30 yards uphill to the house and a warm day! Nicole equally struggling!

I burst out in song.. “ I did it my way .”

😂

We both burst out laughing .

Warning to young folk: do NOT buy 30 tins of cat food and think you can carry that crap uphill for ever! 😂

3 minutes ago, john g. said:

Myself!😂

Carrying heavy shopping in both hands.. those last 30 yards uphill to the house and a warm day! Nicole equally struggling!

I burst out in song.. “ I did it my way .”

😂

We both burst out laughing .

Warning to young folk: do NOT buy 30 tins of cat food and think you can carry that crap uphill for ever! 😂

Sounds like it is time to get the  senior's shopper's buggy! Just rename it  the mini porsche😏

48 minutes ago, john g. said:

I can still carry a case of Weißbier (ca. 20 kg) to my apartment on the 3rd floor w/o elevator, but I got your point.

I wanted to do something good for the environment so I signed up for OnlyFans thinking I don't really need an air conditioner.