What made you laugh today?

19,698 posts in this topic

Sorry this is late!

May be an image of pizza and text that says '-AMERICA'S- FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS Pineapple MOD Pineapple pepper eggs oni Pineapple mushrooms mashed potatoes Pineapple olives olives cheddar dressing mitten corn corn Pineapple Pineapple olives ketchup olives hay Pineapple Pineapple Pineapple Pineapple 1 tomato olives Canadian Bacon vegan cheese gravy anchovies spam Source: 2021 Data from American Professional Û Resear'

From your favorite research institute. ;) 

Frightening statistic !!! 25% of women in the world are on medications for mental illness.

That's bloody scary. It means 75% of them are running around with no medication at all.

8 hours ago, katheliz said:

Sorry this is late!

May be an image of pizza and text that says '-AMERICA'S- FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS Pineapple MOD Pineapple pepper eggs oni Pineapple mushrooms mashed potatoes Pineapple olives olives cheddar dressing mitten corn corn Pineapple Pineapple olives ketchup olives hay Pineapple Pineapple Pineapple Pineapple 1 tomato olives Canadian Bacon vegan cheese gravy anchovies spam Source: 2021 Data from American Professional Û Resear'

From your favorite research institute. ;) 

Can't be correct: in Louisiana they put Tabasco on everything and I mean everything :).

dear all, did you know, it's super easy to copy and paste images, even .gifs, into a comment, rather than simply linking it?

You don't even have to do the annoying "save this image", then download it your computer and then upload it to TT.  All you have to do is right-click, "copy image", come back to the comment field here, and paste!  See, look, I'll do it from Wulfrun's link above:

Animated GIF

some images are copy protected, though.  I tried to do the same with one of Sannerl's Farside links, and it didn't work.  That was the first time I ever had a problem doing it.  I think the majority of images found in the wild are copyable, though.

18 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

dear all, did you know, it's super easy to copy and paste images, even .gifs, into a comment, rather than simply linking it?

I tried to do the same with one of Sannerl's Farside links, and it didn't work.  That was the first time I ever had a problem doing it.  I think the majority of images found in the wild are copyable, though.

The problem is the size of some images (in kilobytes) - I copy and paste the images whenever possible, even resize them (leaving the origin information in the pictures intact).

The latter I do by getting the site's media information (Firefox: copy the link location to the specific picture, open in a new tab, right click in the right place, choose "View page source", choose "media" there and save the picture which "shows" as a broken link in case of the Farside-page. Don't forget to change the extension from .html to .jpg there. And change the filename. And copy the caption). Those images are too large most times, but sometimes they are resizable then - it's a pita still.

You were saying? ;-D

1 hour ago, dessa_dangerous said:

I was saying that a lot of times it's very easy to just copy paste an image :) 

https://assets.amuniversal.com/1308a6e05e66012ee3bf00163e41dd5b

8 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Can't be correct: in Louisiana they put Tabasco on everything and I mean everything :).

Even the APRILFOOLS group gets things wrong occasionally! :) 

2 hours ago, Wulfrun said:

coffee.jpg.dd218bf44aee27352c25ef775df7f

Well, I think beer is the most essential element of life. Because, without beer, I wouldn’t need a willy afterwards!!

8 hours ago, john g. said:

Well, I think beer is the most essential element of life.

Err John, I hate to disillusion you, but beer is around 95% water :lol:

While we're on the topic, here's Ben Franklin's definitive take on beer:
'Beer is the proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.'
While Franklin may not have said it, it's just as true as many of the things he did say.

9 hours ago, Wulfrun said:

Err John, I hate to disillusion you, but beer is around 95% water :lol:

I know! But it tastes better!😂