What made you laugh today?

19,617 posts in this topic

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-outbreak-birthday-party-thrown-pet-cat-leads-15-infections-1564051

COVID Outbreak at Birthday Party Thrown for Pet Cat Leads to 15 Infections

"A birthday party thrown for a cat has sparked a COVID outbreak after the guests all contracted the deadly virus.

At least 15 people became infected after the celebration in the small coastal town of Santo Domingo, Chile.

Francisco Álvarez, the Ministry of Health's regional secretary for Valparaíso, confirmed the outbreak but expressed surprise at the circumstances.

"When I heard about this, I said ... it's a joke. Probably they said that to conceal something else—but it was exactly that," Álvarez told local station Radio Bio-Bio, as translated by Google Translate. "We have corroborated it with at least six of the 15 [infected] people who told us the same thing."

At least the cat is healthy.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/27/woman-goes-viral-after-appearing-on-tv-with-dildo-behind-her/

A UK woman being interviewed from home got a rise from TV viewers — who noticed the prodigious sex toy sitting on a shelf behind her.

Yvette Amos was telling the BBC about how people were being “passed over” for jobs during the coronavirus pandemic, but what captivated “Wales Today” viewers was the dildo apparently being used as a bookend, the Sun reported.

'EXCLUSIVE: what Bill Gates sees inside my dad’s brain when he gets the vaccine later today.' 

@CMedtweetci

143846274_5360686240608960_8868285106197783284_o.jpg

Thank goodness this advice is only metaphoric in the age of internet fora!

fm210128.gif?resize=600%2C180