What made you laugh today?

19,398 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, tor said:

and cry...

5f9ee83f970d7_dayclock.jpg.58d4c9e6d12ad

Looks like it's hung wrongly though  (or the photo is sideways)

Thursday/Wednesday need to be at the bottom which is why they are printed upside down compare to the other days.

1 hour ago, clickety6 said:

Looks like it's hung wrongly though  (or the photo is sideways)

Thursday/Wednesday need to be at the bottom which is why they are printed upside down compare to the other days.

Well spotted!

Edit. My eyes are going... There's a one above every day!

I unwittingly really messed up  one of these super modern digital systems  that are supposed to save everyone time and money today.

Some weeks ago I made an online appointment for the Hautarzt which took place today. I put my health insurance card in the little machine and clicked on the ok sign on the monitor on the wall and went and sat down in the waiting room when I was asked to come to the reception desk. The receptionist was staring at her screen and said my health insurance card was faulty. I replied I had  been to another Doctor the week before and there had been no problem with my health insurance card. Receptionist called a colleague and two people stared at the screen to no avail so a third colleague was called. All three stared at the screen until receptionist number three asked me why I had booked two appointments in the same quarter. I replied because I would be given some ointment and told to come back for a check-up in about five weeks time and almost all the appointments for this year had been taken . Receptionist number one said she must cancel my appointment in December so that the system would accept my health insurance card. I  told her I had been in this situation before and would definetly need the appointment in December and then I was called into the examination room.

The Doctor prescribed me the ointment and said I should come back again in December. I informed her what had happend and said the receptionist had cancelled my appointment. Dr went to the reception desk with me and confirmed that I must come back in December for a check-up. I went out grinning like a cheshire cat.  

47 minutes ago, katheliz said:

Will this be as funny on Friday?

Yep, because Trump is the only one trying to get the vote counting stopped and larger voting numbers always hurt the GOP.

On 3.11.2020, 19:52:37, john g. said:

Bastille Day in France was attended by 12 Heads of State last time😂

but after the revolution, only the heads were required

Hee Hee! Beat you to it, rainstorm! Dog rounds finished before you started! Loser!😂