What made you laugh today?

18,605 posts in this topic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53224727

So I finally figured out ( cos I am not good at these things) how to listen to the footie between Iceland and England this evening from here on BBC Radio.

It worked!

And then crappy England won a penalty and scored in virtually the last minute.

Commentary still running and then... and then.. penalty to Iceland🙈.. and then a FUCKING POWER CUT here.. all systems down😟

So I was literally in the dark!

Turned out the Icelandic player messed up as well..😂

Excessively on the nose metaphor in progress.

Multiple boats in distress, sinking at Trump Boat Parade on Lake Travis

Multiple 911 calls have been made regarding boats being in distress, some sinking at the ‘Trump Boat Parade’ scheduled for Saturday afternoon on Lake Travis, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

TCSO confirmed with CBS Austin that multiple boats have been sinking and are in distress.

The sheriff's office says calls have been made about boats along the entire route of the parade, some of the locations include: Paradise Cove, Emerald Point and West Beach.

At this time, there is not a confirmed amount of boats that are experiencing issues on the lake.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

The truth always comes out:

CE3466F4-D157-4E2E-A2FE-7EA81E4CCD9D.jpe

I could've thrown a rock and struck one of those deplorable boats..I was so elated, I poured meself another shot and played GimmeShelter to celebrate as I watched the thin Trumpinskin backers sinkin.  I couldn't have wished for a better view from my backyard.

"It's just a shot away..."

Michael applied for a forklift job at a famous firm based in Dublin.
A Norwegian applied for the same job and since both applicants had similar qualifications, they were asked to take a test and led to a quiet room with no interruptions by the Manager.
When the results were in, both men had scored 19 out of 20.
The manager went to Michael and said: Thank you for coming to the interview, but we've decided to give the Norwegian the job.
Michael replied, "And why would you be doing that? We both got 19 questions correct. This being Ireland and me being Irish surely I should get the job."
"We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you got wrong."
"And just how would one incorrect answer be better than another?"
"That's simple.
On question number 7 the Norwegian wrote down - "I don't know.'

You put down - 'Neither do I.'