What made you laugh today?

18,209 posts in this topic

This is not a response to the above post, which is amazing.

5ec80cb780283_NonSequitur052220Catolicis

What happens when you turn a stormtrooper's mask upside down...

stormtrooper.jpg.a86e89da0d28d0f1cb4d4aa

19 minutes ago, Wulfrun said:

What happens when you turn a stormtrooper's mask upside down...

stormtrooper.jpg.a86e89da0d28d0f1cb4d4aa

That's my joke.

22 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

That's my joke.

Sorry, I thought Mark Zuckerberg owns Facebook...

Each of my kids, on going back to school, has complained that their German is just not there...they open their mouths, and nothing useful comes out. It will no doubt return, but it did make me laugh, since they are so derisive of ours...

This morning, a cyclist from the eastern German city of Leipzig was in for a rude awakening: on an outing on his recumbent bike, the 43-year-old man had fallen asleep and only when he awoke did he realise that he was actually in Bulgaria.

Now, waiting for his flight back home from Plovdiv, Rainer Thiesen is starting to see the funny side of his adventure. “I was really utterly perplexed when I woke up to suddenly find myself in the Balkans”, he reports. “The last thing I remember was cycling a few miles south-east of the city, enjoying the beautiful evening sun. After that, I must have fallen asleep. Just why does this damn recumbent bike have to be so comfortable?!”

While sleeping, the father of three subsequently cycled just over 1,000 miles (approx. 1,700 km) across the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Serbia until he reached Bulgaria, where he awoke again on Ruski Boulevard in Plovdiv during morning rush hour.

Full story...