What made you laugh today?

18,209 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, fraufruit said:

mondaylisa.png.7598385d35bf3c0dded5412dc

Yeah right - but concluding from her smile, the weekend must have been pretty good.

Whilst at work today in the Old Peoples Home, I decided to sit down next to a lovely lady in her 90's with Dementia. She had just finished her main course for lunch and had her dessert in front of her. Across from her one of my female colleagues went to the next table to help clear the plates. My sweet old lady looked at my colleague's back and said:

"Ich brauche kein Arsch, ich brauche ein Löffel"

Pissed myself with laughter.

That's a funny video, presumably a spoof (hard to tell!), but {pedant mode on} there's no irony in the bit at the end as that court is not an EU body {pedant mode off}.

Best Line: "Non-nudists are referred to as “textiles,” like a wizard calling out a muggle."

Really fun article about a nudist community in FL.  I once had a dementia patient in the nursing home who'd been in this community.  Had the best stories to tell and great photos on her wall from her time there. Today's uplifting news!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/dining/nudist-cooking-naked.htm

I just heard someone refer to babies as crib Little People*. And that reminds me, the Fueflings are expecting Baby #2 on July 4. If it's a boy, they'll name it August. In the meantime they're using Big Sister Esther's name for it, Bonus.
I guess this may belong on Flummox or Happy Today.

*Actually, a term people now find offensive for Little People was used. And the movie it came from is too recent to excuse the term. People often laugh when they're shocked.