What made you laugh today?

17,294 posts in this topic

Best solution: be hard of hearing. Works even better!

:o

Or, in our case, separate luxury villas complete with butler and maids.

(But share the butler for harmony sake )

On 01/12/2019, 22:06:11, Clive2677 said:

4DC29BF4-B53B-466D-BB05-679795A924F6.jpeg

The manager of the first professional women's football team was being interviewed.

"And what was the hardest part about creating the first professional  women's team?"

"Persuading 11 women to be seen in public in the same outfit."

A Missouri family was fed up after two packages were stolen from their porch. They didn't just want to report the thief to police — they wanted revenge. 

It started when a Hazelwood, Mo., family's security camera caught a woman stealing an Amazon package from their door.

"I felt violated. It's not a good feeling," the mother, who did not reveal her name, told KSDK.

A few days later, the family's security camera sensors went off and the mom said she "just knew" that something was wrong. The thief had come back to steal a second package, which was a onesie that the woman ordered for her daughter. 

After the second time, the mom decided it was time to come up with a plan. The family chose to plant a fake package for the woman to steal.

"We put two dirty diapers in there, flipped them inside out, put them in the Amazon package, sealed them up [and] put them in the door," she said.

It only took one day for the alleged thief to return and take what she would soon find out was a package of dirty diapers. 

"She got the special surprise from my daughter,” the mom said. "It just felt good to feel like we got some sort of justice."

Hazelwood police found and arrested the thief, KSDK reported. While police found the idea creative, they told KSDK that they don't necessarily "encourage the transfer of bodily fluids."

The family, however, thought their idea was clever and were pleased that it worked.

"I think it's a good idea. It might make people think twice before they steal," the mom said.

Gotta love clever young people! Made it into town today for an eye check  and to Germanos (like an 02  shop here ) and told the young guy I haven´t been able to email photos or whatsApp photos for days or to start anything on YouTube. It took him about 20 seconds!

" Why didn´t you start the app here?"

" Cos I didn´t know I had to! "

All is well again now!

:D

4 hours ago, john g. said:

Gotta love clever young people!

:D

I was just visiting my grandchildren in Armenia. My 3 year old granddaughter kept picking up my phone to take photos of me with the 3 month old baby! And they were pretty good. 😂

So, just back from the Minimarkt and did a bit  of emergency shopping. I asked for half a kilo of potatoes,amongst other things. Taking out the shopping from the bag just now...there was my half a kilo of potatoes...ONE spud on its own and a big bugger!

:lol:

IMG_2407.jpg