What made you laugh today?

18,215 posts in this topic

Did I just see your post 7 times, Alex? What happened? Whatever..it was quick and no longer there!

Yes, I did, by the way! Clever humour!

The only thing that flat-earthers fear...

....is sphere itself.

Walking down the slope to the pedestrian crossing and 4 teenage lads are standing waiting for the lights to change, I wait for my wife to catch up with me before going to the crossing hoping we can catch the Green Man. A minute later the lads are still stood there because the bright sparks hadn't bothered to press the button, they were too busy with the smart phones to check if the button had been pressed and the little red light above the button was flashing. What is it with people? Able to operate a smart phone but incapable of working out why the lights haven't changed. Or to use one of my wife's favourite sayings, The lights are on but no one's home.

I walked up to them, pointed out they needed to press the button and then there was a glimmer of understanding on the face of one of them, it was just a glimmer, didn't last long at all. We're doomed.

3 hours ago, French bean said:

I wait for my wife to catch up with me

How many steps behind must she follow?

I am still training Himself to walk at my pace. 

12 hours ago, fraufruit said:

How many steps behind must she follow?

I am still training Himself to walk at my pace. 

LOL, I had the dog pulling me along and my wife was talking to our daughter so going at a slow pace. Normally it's me following my wife.