What made you laugh today?

16,718 posts in this topic

I got a happy birthday message on Whatsapp today and answered: " thanks, bruv. Luv ya!"

The answer came back: " I´m not your bloody brother. I´m your sister!"

I need that eye operation after all!

:lol::lol:

C'mon, folks, it's the laugh thread!  Let's lighten things up!

and190630.jpg?resize=480%2C360

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/muenchen-bankueberfall-rosenheimer-platz-sparkasse-1.4516283

An unmasked robber stole "a few hundred Euros" from a Sparkasse in Rosenheimer Platz today by holding his hand in a blue

plastic bag and pretending to have a gun inside the bag. He was described as being 2m (almost 6'7") tall, bulky and wearing a red

Polo shirt and moustache. They are looking for him with approx. 100 cops. Can't be so hard to find, can he?

We were at the beach today. It´s hot right now! Now, there is the standard taverna, run by a Cypriot, and, ok, it´s not that great..but it´s there. There´s also a cantina around the corner run by Petros, who is a local. Some locals went there today because he´s one of them. He doesn´t have water to wash up but he offers some stuff eg souvlakia.

What made me laugh? A cop car turned up and made its way to Petros´s   place.

I thought: " ah, checking his licence? "

About 45 minutes later, the cops left. They had had a free lunch!

:D

Can't stop laughing about this.

BBC news' Lucy Hocking has just finished interviewing an ex-British embassador about the revelations concerning what the current UK ambassador in the USA  thinks about Mr Trump. Incompetent, inept, clumsy etc.

At the end of the interview, when the man thinks he is off the air, he says "Thank God that's over!"