What made you laugh today?

16,574 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, RajeshG said:

I rather feel sorry for his loss - does'nt seem like a well off guy. Could be his dinner after a hard day's work - sorry my take

I figure he’ll have a heck of a struggle getting his wife to believe he didn’t eat it all on the train ride. 

Either that or a heck of a time getting her to believe all of the extra bits on the pizza are toppings. 

Life in Germany, Expert evaluation of signature forgery. 

A bunch of Toytowners are talking (or trying) :D to talk Shakespeare English, absolutely hilarious.

Aldi alert! According to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung this morning, Aldi (north and south) will start charging 1 cent for those flimsy fruit&veggie plastic bags. They've been criticized for their overuse of plastic (in general), and are also annoyed that customers are helping themselves to the flimsy sort instead of paying for the thicker plastic ones.

Thats nothing new....

if you go to my local Real super market, before you get the chance to weigh the produce, you need to say if its in a bag or lose.. 

if you print the wrong label.. the cashier adds 1ct to the price

1 hour ago, food mom said:

Aldi alert! According to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung this morning, Aldi (north and south) will start charging 1 cent for those flimsy fruit&veggie plastic bags. They've been criticized for their overuse of plastic (in general), and are also annoyed that customers are helping themselves to the flimsy sort instead of paying for the thicker plastic ones.

Although to Lidl's credit they don't sell the bigger plastic bags anymore...

4 hours ago, food mom said:

So one would have to buy and bring along their own little thin bags that weigh the exact same. 

Too funny. Pretty sure the 2 or 3 pennies won't break anybody. 

5d027eac7f715_ApplewhogetsMarcodeAngilis

Have fun identifying the characters while the confused waiter just stands there!

i so wish 'someone' would let us have our adult thread back,

cobbles.jpg.316aa5338aa30e110cf1e011bf0a