What made you laugh today?

17,917 posts in this topic

I confess to having put this into the Brexit forum but thought it may help many more chuckle by putting it here. 

8AB1EF6A-CB07-4E47-8191-A3D758FACFD3.jpeg

Diane Abbott is suing Tesco for putting her signature on their hot cross buns.

Watched the German news and they allowed themselves a joke. After showing the world news about first images of a black hole, they made a transition to Brexit and that the EU looks like a black hole from a British point of view.

On 4/8/2019, 10:08:17, john g. said:

..shouldn´t laugh really..but I am because it was so predictable...

Expecting electrician at 5 pm..reminded him this morning on the street...didn´t turn up (same happened with him twice last week )

Expecting insulation experts (due to massive rain and damage the last few days )...they didn´t turn up last Friday as arranged and didn´t phone to explain...so,I phoned to arrange a  new date...didn´t turn up or phone to explain  at 4pm today,either...

The way it is here and they never apologize.

No more chasing after them..if they don´t want the business, tough...I´ll find other people who won´t turn up!

:D:D:(

Got a new hot recommendation for a brilliant, reliable guy! Master builder..people swear by him! So we arranged for him to come around at 9.30 this morning. At 10 I phoned him..." I am on my way..bit held up and I will call you when I get to your area".

At 12 I called..left a message, left another one an hour or two later! ". Nothing. And no message this evening. Nothing!

Crete at its most reliable!!!

:lol:

So someone contacted me on Skype today and I thought: „ ah, potential business client „ .. so I pressed the accept button and lo behold: a smiling young lady with her breasts open to the world!

“ Hi!“

Blocked!

I am aware of this scam- she looked lovely but I wasn‘t born yesterday.

She has tried to call 5 times today.

23 minutes ago, john g. said:

So someone contacted me on Skype today and I thought: „ ah, potential business client „ .. so I pressed the accept button and lo behold: a smiling young lady with her breasts open to the world!

maybe she just wanted an estimate on insuring them. 

It’s the balloon payments that kill you. 

2 hours ago, john g. said:

“ Hi!“

Blocked!

I am aware of this scam- she looked lovely but I wasn‘t born yesterday.

She has tried to call 5 times today.

Did you at least have your shirt on as you sometimes sit down half-naked in front of your PC ??