What made you laugh today?

16,156 posts in this topic

So I phoned the hospital to find out when my next eye operation is... have to wait for them to phone.

Then I decided to have a cheese sandwich- bad move.. a tooth fell out 😂.

Oh dear...

All settled in our apartment in Mallorca. Himself went out for essentials this morning while I was still sleeping. He also bought some ribs to cook. Just across the street is House of Ribs - a huge restaurant.

Its just that we are thinking of spending a few days somewhere early in April (my wife even mentioned Mallorca) instead of a planned visit to the UK (not going there a few days after a hard BREXIT).

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Oops! Sorry. I am flattered that you are keeping up with my travels.

You´re not travelling, fraufruit! You´re in Germany´s 17th Bundesland!

;)

Tenerife must then be the 18th Bundesland 🤗. 27 degrees this weekend and one month of carnaval. Do people in Spain actually work 🤔?

That´s the way to live, Luke! 27 degrees...sleep! Enjoy! And if you´re young: dance!  Same here...difficult to work when it´s hot...

Emails evaporate in the heat!

:)

5c705add8d10c_Atheistpig022219Same-sexma

Honesty is the best policy.  Bad enough to be a bigot without also being a lying sack of s*@t.

Wahahahaha! 6G :D

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.....

On 2/23/2019, 11:31:43, hooperski said:

I know Gs, got all the best Gs. 

Pointless.

I was amused today when I realized that at 81 I was wearing a (new) navy sweatshirt and (new) blue jeans, what had been my favorite outfit in 1951, when I was 13. What actually made me laugh was that my 1951 Levis, 'women's Levis', a new concept for the company, were made with a side zip. Women wouldn't put up with that nonsense very long, and soon the side zip was another dinosaur.  Power to the women people!

On 23/02/2019, 11:07:43, fraufruit said:

Wahahahaha! 6G :D

I work in the industry, and I must tell you then even in Industry media this term is already been used many times.  And there are people already working towards defining what this should actually be!

Actually the USA is looking pretty good in terms of 5G.  In Europe there are a lot of complaints because the regulatory authorities are dragging their feet, which means that companies are at risk of being left behind compared to other countries (of course it is still a level playing field in each country, so it is not so bad as they are left behind together!).

In Germany the mobile operators are complaining that the terms of the auction are too strict.  As they must include covering all major transport links (railways, shipping, roads) within a few years.  But, this is good for the consumer!

AT&T can implement 6G in the USA any moment they want.

#Status Bar (status_bar.json)
{
"provider" : "AT&T",
"speed" : "4^H5^H6G"
}