What made you laugh today?

16,135 posts in this topic

Trump gets pissed off whenever anybody calls him Donald; perhaps they should all call him David now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuMB1-RXgAASq-Z.jpg

2 hours ago, Cammiede said:

Brain burn. If I only had a brain. 

ETA. Too late again

Thanks everyone.

Well, well. We learn something new every day. I don't go round in the same circles as you lot.

I found this definition.

The act of inserting an ice cube into the anus of one's partner during the administration of oral sex.
"I had to change my sheets last night after my girl gave me a brain freeze. It was like a miniature enema."

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby said it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become all because of snowflakes.

5bddb8c307668_brainfreeze.jpg.c908754cc0

Whilst enjoying a nice ice cream on a lovely day at in Brussels, Macron, Tusk and Merkel are suddenly struck by the agonizing pointlessness and pain of the whole Brexit fiasco.   But Theresa May on the end doesn't give a shit.

6 hours ago, Acton said:

Can someone please explain this to me?

The Tin Man, Lion and Dorothy got brain freeze eating their ice cream. The scarecrow had no brain therefore....

4 hours ago, hooperski said:

Trump gets pissed off whenever anybody calls him Donald; perhaps they should all call him David now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuMB1-RXgAASq-Z.jpg

Or just call him The Duck?

16 hours ago, Techsmex said:

If your pooch could tweeta

62208_404816512924822_762703206_n.jpg

Could just as easily be the Donald...

16 hours ago, Techsmex said:

5c157e61203a6_TrumpPeckerleakingMSNBC.jp

David Jay Pecker is the chairman and CEO of American Media. He is the publisher of National Enquirer and other supermarket gossip magazines specializing in honest-to-God-fake-news.  He has admitted to buying stories by women Trump had harassed and burying them, preventing publication of articles which could paint Trump in a bad light.