What made you laugh today?

20,399 posts in this topic

I just dug up an old thread and saw this post. It made me laugh.

Kinda funny considering that a certain member here posted some extremely offensive remarks about the Pope immediately after his death.

My nephew decided to wear his pull-up training pants for a hat.... gotta love kids...

An old friend who disappeared about 7 years ago and never bothered to keep in touch suddenly calling today asking for a favor and sounding as if I really owe it to her. Yeah, right...

These things used to get me so upset - now I just laugh. Must be getting wiser. Or at least older. :)

I love it :)))) this was definitely what made me laugh today :)))) plus this joke I was sent by a friend :

A hunter is showing off his new telescopic sight to his friend. "It's so good you can see an ant at 250 yards" he says.

The friend looks through the sight and asks "What would you do if you caught your wife being unfaithful with your best friend?". "That's easy... I'd shoot her in the head then shoot him in the balls".

"Aim over there and you can do both with one shot" :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The doctor's assistant called today asking if I had moved as the letter they sent out to me yesterday came back. The address was correct, there was no reason for it to be returned.

Except that they had forgotten to put a stamp on it.

This was in the Frankfurter Rundschau yesterday and it made me laugh so much last night when I read it.

Mehrere Passanten hatten kurz zuvor eine Person zwischen der

Untermainbrücke und dem Holbeinsteg im Main gesichtet, die sich an

einer Boje festhielt und über Notruf die Polizei verständigt. Als die

Rettungskräfte am Main eintrafen staunten sie nicht schlecht. Der

leicht angetrunkene Schwimmer war nach eigenen Angaben freiwillig zum

Schwimmen im Main. Der Aufforderung, aus dem Wasser zu kommen,

leistete er zunächst mit den Worten: " Es ist mein Main und ich habe

das Recht in meinem Main zu schwimmen!" nicht Folge.

Translation - A slightly drunk guy decided to go swimming in the Main River. When the police got to him, they were surprised to learn that he had jumped in of his own free will. He protested loudly when asked to get out of the water, "This is my Main, and I have the right to swim in my Main."

It sounds better in German than in English, but it is still funny.

I was chatting with a Telekom Help line lady and she said " so you are telling me that the green light is red!

We both cracked up at that!!! :lol:

Not fully awake and clicked on this post. I only glanced at the username and thought I saw robinson100. So I am reading and thinking why she wouldn't have put this parody in the "pleeeeze help me" thread...when I realized the post was from a dude in Asia.

This thread title:

Poo smears, swastikas breach inmate rights

I'm still laughing

My anorexicsuperfitsizeist colleague made me laugh today.

She came back from holidays weighing a stone and a half extra. "Oh! ChatNoir the food on Crete tastes great, fish the wine the olive oil (blahblahblah)! Why would you leave such a place to come and live in DE?"

I know it does you silly cow, I was born there, I cook that stuff!

Now that you've discovered good food maybe you'll be happier and stop being such a bitch.

Enjoy, you look healthier by the way!

My 1 year-old son literally growling at my 2 year-old daughter while he's munching on his snacks. Reminds me of how my rottweiler would growl at anyone who walked past or looked at her ham bone too long.