What made you laugh today?

20,399 posts in this topic

Here is one I just must share with you which cracked me up, albeit yesterday. Mrs. Poppet, who does normally speak very good zee inglisch, was asked by me how to use an egg cooker/egg boiler. I have no idea about such things. We were away for a week in the Bayerisches Wald, in a fully furnished apartment. So I find this measuring thingey that obviously belongs to the egg thingey. I ask her about it. It is marked 1-6 and hard, medium and soft. Oh she says 'well our water at home is soft, I would try medium first'. Would only an ecologically friendly german think that was what was meant?????

One of my colleagues at work enthusiastically greats me every day with "Very nice to meet you Nathaniel!"

Makes me smile because it reminds me of HM :)

The Llama Song has made me laugh today. In fact I've just watched it three times in a row and laughed every time. Yes, I am easily amused.

jewish soldiers dance to ke$ha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY63-5FqUjA

Well..

1). being told about football by someone that becomes an export on the subject once every 2 years.

2) Being told by a German that the crisp variety in the UK is not that extensive and is really only limited to salt and vinegar...

Waking up and realising that the match last night wasn't a dream and that Germany really were on the end of a 1-0 technical master class. :D

I woke up this morning and thought last nights game was a dream and Germany actually won. Realised later that we lost. Bummer :(

WE? I thought you were Indian?

I am as Indian as they come. But I have been supporting Germany all through :)

Some dick heads comments on face book even though they are a member on here.Thanks Moonboot that was a good link

Cheap laughs from the world of track and field. The combination of these two rivals' names is a joke waiting to happen.

Who writes these headlines?

Especially when you read further

"I was a little sloppy out of the blocks, but I was able to hold on," he added. "Tyson gave me great competition."

Guffaw guffaw, chortle, chortle

I liked this line:

"It wasn't bad, but I was a little fatigued toward the end," Gay said. "I tried to stay relaxed and bring it home, but it wasn't enough."

If you are in need of a chuckle just go to Facebook and search for this page.

Making Dirty Innuendo's Out Of Perfectly Innocent Things.

A weekly trip to the photo section guarantees to lift your spirits

Example

Waiting for bus 52 in Candidplatz at 1.30am this morning..

A few germans partying with the spirit of Germany coming 3rd.. :)

They were standing out the front of one of the small pubs blowing the loud horns when some lady who lived 4 storys above the pub was yelling at them (in german ofcourse!).. Time like that i wish i spoke german.

It made the boys be louder and kept blowing the horns and get more into the spirit..

I couldn't help but smile :)

Everything about this Amazon page. From the mere existence of a book titled "BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!!", to the fact that it's written ALL IN CAPS (not just the title), to the hilarious reviews, to the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" section ("The Art of Strangulation"? "How to Raise Your IQ by Eating Gifted Children?" Uranium ore???

That page is a passport to parts of Amazon I never suspected existed. Novelty yodelling pickles, toast wallets and squirrel underpants. Holy. VERITABLY I SAY UNTO YOU.

and hey presto, he's nickable.

Awww this made me laugh. Love the word!!!. Greenie for Katrina.