What made you laugh today?

19,108 posts in this topic

Talking of unexeplained items in bagging area can anyone explain wtf is going on in this one.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=885987718088088&id=161370253883175&refid=17

Sixt generally has funny ads. I will make a point of photographing them in the next few weeks. I also like how they have ads in newspapers with details to current news. :::note to self "take pics and post":::

I agree and in keeping with this thread two that make me at least smile at the airport are:

firstly the double exhaust pipe advert on the outside of the car park as you drive into the Lufthansa drop-off point for the check-in. It's basically two giant double exhausts on the side of the building accompanied by something along the lines of "lassen sie von sich hören".

Secondly is a classic above the automatic doors as you walk from the outside area between the two terminals, where the winter market, ice skating and wave machine are built at different times of the year. Right above the doors which are always opening and closing to let people in to the car hire desk area it says "auf zu auf zu auf zu Sixt"

England trying to play cricket was pretty hilarious.