What made you laugh today?

19,606 posts in this topic

I´ve just experienced a power cut which lasted about 5 seconds. All went: lights, the Doors in the background (!), internet, phone line. Storm, lightning and thunder outside, which was the case the other day and the power cut lasted a couple of hours. This time? Puny effort!! :D

( a bit frighteningly loud out there right now, mind you...)

post-4788-14183898533606.jpg

I'm sure that we'll think of something - "Last Christmas" on a loop, open-mouthed gum chewers or good old-fashioned thumbscrews.

post-10663-1418492518193.jpg

"Quietly and discreetly go about your personal "business" anywhere you please with a fold out leather privacy panel which tucks away neatly to the side when you have completed your multi-tasking. A toilet paper dispenser easily swings out and can be conveniently stored in an inconspicuous storage compartment under the padding [for added discretion] when not in use. Maximum weight capacity is 80 Kilos (approx.175 lbs.). Exceeding the recommended weight will void all warranties and may result in rupture of waste tank, possible bacterial contamination of briefcase contents, and massive stench."

Glitch in Amazon competetive repricing software, designed to keep businesses competitive by automatically repricing items of stock so they are cheaper than others in the digital market, causes hundreds of goods to be sold for one penny.

pricing software glitch

My cheeky 3 yr. old granddaughter. Usually when I am feeding the baby she always has something that she would like me to do for/with her. I respond that I will help when I have finished feeding the baby. She then gets really persistent, so I'll respond, how many hands do I have and she'll respond 2, I ask are they empty, she'll respond no. Fast forward a week, I asked her to pass me a diaper, she respond Nana I don't have 2 hands. I know she meant she only has 2 hands.

I really need to practise my telephone German - I just asked a potential client if he was interesting.

It could have been much worst . Best post of all times : http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=250465&view=findpost&p=2710532

:lol:

I found out today that the "O" and "Ellis" in the village bar/pizza place--O-Ellis Taverne--stand for Olaf and Elly. Olaf the German and Elly the Romanian, owners of the German Irish pizza place!

I was gonna say ''the cat lady'' as we refer to her (see vent), but something better came along.

Lady stops to look at some pamphlets by my office and lets out a big fart. It took every effort not to bust out laughing and embarrass the poor lady.

ha ha SB I don't think I've ever been so active in 1 day on here, but there is a happy ending, but you'll have to go to the happy thread for that...

I read them all, I just captured the screen before some busybody interposted. Mind you, I was unhappy right along with you. Luckily, most of my pre-Christmas deaths involved cats (two - 2007 and 2010).

but there is a happy ending, but you'll have to go to the happy thread for that...

Oh, and we love those.... :P *sorry for the chat*

Disclaimer: NO, I am not a perv.