What made you laugh today?

21,622 posts in this topic

On 23.1.2022, 18:33:59, snowingagain said:

At least Boris is much more entertaining than Germany's new chancellor, what's his name? Schulz something`? When he speaks, we all go to sleep. What a bore!

11 minutes ago, Acton said:

At least Boris is much more entertaining than Germany's new chancellor, what's his name? Schulz something`? When he speaks, we all go to sleep. What a bore!

Schulz-Isn't that the guy that draws Snoopy and Woodstock?!! That should make him entertaining!

Boris who? Becker, Yeltzin, Palmer*? I noted bojos birthday in my calendar (June 19, 1964)😉

* Another off-beat politician, over-mayor of Tuebingen.

35 minutes ago, SS Dave said:

61f2526549577_272850761.jpg.ea04a32af36c

This is why I always took the character Mrs. White when we played Clue/Cluedo. She was so slow her slippers often seemed glued to the floor; I threw a lot of ones and twos when it was my turn.

My children and I gave the characters personalities, and while Mrs. White was slow in the kitchen and everything lay under a film of dust, she'd been quite fast in her youth. She bore a child to Colonel Mustard after a brief liaison the two had when the met in Shanghai, and that child grew up to be the really fast Miss Scarlett. Erstling chose her, and he threw more sixes than the rest of us combined. High times in the Seventies...
Alas, all ended. The characters have been renamed and regendered. But it was fun while it lasted.

That's really wild Sannerl. I don't suppose this coffee shop has many repeat customers.

22 minutes ago, Acton said:

That's really wild Sannerl. I don't suppose this coffee shop has many repeat customers.

Only lawsuits for heart attacks and PTSD. :)