What made you laugh today?

21,022 posts in this topic

So I waited on the third floor for the Tysk furniture delivery guys. One guy turned up on his own. " You're alone? How old are you?"

" 26."

I couldn't believe what he casually carried over his shoulders up three flights of stairs! I couldn't even lift one of the boxes with both hands!

" Do you drink beer?" " No."

" Do you drink wine?". " No."

" Ok, do you want a tip anyway?"

" Thank you. That would be nice."

So I tipped generously.

I wouldn't want his job🙁

They are still there. :lol:

Last week, hundreds of QAnon followers gathered in Dallas to witness the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead. When he failed to appear at Dealey Plaza, they waited for him at The Rolling Stones’ concert that night (“Rolling Stones? Rolling away the stone!” one Q influencer said), and when he once again stood them up, some of the attendees did something remarkable: they kept waiting. A few dozen are still congregated at Dealey Plaza, occasionally forming a circle to sing the strange psalm of this faith: John Denver’s “Take Me Home, Country Roads.”

Not funny at all: all of those nutters can own an assault rifle. I think I won't visit this country within the next 20-30 years. 

Anyone who follows Car SOS in the UK will know these two characters in the attached clip. Follow it from around 2:35.

Absolutely brilliant, if I ever meet Fozzy I'll give him more than a pint.

35 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

interesting.jpg.55b659ecf4734b9cfa3c827f

Oh my God! Don't show that to my daughter, because she'll want to give it to my five-year-old granddaughter, her niece. This kind of toy is every parent's worse nightmare.
I never knew before that trumpet is spelled G U I T A R.