What made you laugh today?

20,765 posts in this topic

I couldn't agree more, Janx😂

Something about testicles hugging a client! All in favour of it when I have time!😂

52 minutes ago, john g. said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58787796

Govt may relax language rules in the UK to allow in more foreign butchers.

My first thought ( as a former English teacher and son of a Cockney ) was: " right, teach them the East End meaning of let's have a butcher's."

😂

My first thought was:“the Swedish chef comes to town.“

Evening, Luke! My other first thought was it is Albanian slang pre-March ( or maybe April ) 1967. I could ask my Albanian nearby neighbours, who are all lovely.. but a bit weak on the literacy side..

Burying another one this after... just spent a frantic half hour searching for me reading glasses so I can actually see the music... on the point of ringing to tell them to find another soloist... then the cat gets up for a good stretch... and behold !!

1 hour ago, optimista said:

Burying another one this after... just spent a frantic half hour searching for me reading glasses so I can actually see the music... on the point of ringing to tell them to find another soloist... then the cat gets up for a good stretch... and behold !!

ah the old

"I can't see properly to look for my glasses until I have already found my glasses" routine...

Almost daily occurence in the Sailor household