What made you laugh today?

20,765 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SS Dave said:

53989.jpg.e2a26fd015ec7256f0630e58f2974f

Observation: Not an American domesticated tiger.  It has a knife and fork in hand, way over trained.  An American raised tiger would only use a fork.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Techsmex said:

Observation: Not an American domesticated tiger.  It has a knife and fork in hand, way over trained.  An American raised tiger would only use a fork.

An American-raised tiger would use a fork in its right paw.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, katheliz said:

An American-raised tiger would use a fork in its right paw.

Yes, unless it’s left pawed

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wulfrun said:

nonads.jpg.d552a4e6695135cc66ecae97ddc2c

'Now, we're not going to hurt each other, are we?'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Techsmex said:

I think it's funny, although I suspect he does not..

 

 

241380247_1987797088279455_7477875246936627541_n.jpg

 

It would be funnier on a German Short-hair or Shepherd. I've never seen a French guy wear socks with sandals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Light_.jpg

 

              “See, Frank? Keep the light in their eyes and you can bag them without any trouble at all.”

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2021, 2:42:44, katheliz said:

biz.png?resize=450%2C532

 

Better to be adapted than redacted..

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AlexTr said:

 

It would be funnier on a German Short-hair or Shepherd. I've never seen a French guy wear socks with sandals.

 

I believe this pooch's name is Philippe Philoppe avec chaussette..

 

 

Socks and sandals are like condoms.  There is almost no chance of getting a girl pregnant

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now