International sports on German TV

107 posts in this topic

Reminder:

Chelsea vs Liverpool in carling cup on now on sport 1 with extra time and penalties if needs be.

Man city vs arsenal on sport 1+

is there any TV coverage of man utd vs crystal palace (carling cup match, 30.11.11) match?

any info on cricket programming? There's India's tour of Australia coming up. Would like to watch it on a larger screen, not my trusty computer

ok, its a game thats only available via streaming (which technically doesnt belong here you could argue)

BUT

the Bild is streaming El Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid tonight at 10pm with a high quality legal and free stream

http://www.bild.de/sport/laola-spanische-liga-primera-division/el-clasico/real-madrid-fc-barcelona-21486620.bild.html

They had the derby last year too for free and it was 100% spot on

hit facebook and go to LIVE STREAMS like it and you get every sporting event free...all of them

brill,

For the Chelsea v Man City game tonight I look forward to uninterrupted (from start to finish) top quality coverage from the first link I click on that website. Obviously without the need to install any software.

Should I cancel my sky subscription now or leave it till after the game :unsure: ?

I did say online...

Sopcast will be the only software you may need to install for the best quality.

But for my rugby and cricket viewing, Sky does not do it for me unfortunately.

Excellent job Exquitus. I will be moving to The Cologne/Bonn region in February and getting the telly (sport!) sorted is one of my top priorities!

Just to thread hijack - I have an HD tv with built in freeview/freesat and a sky HD box in the UK. Will the freeview receiver work ok in Germany and should I bring the sky box with me?

Many thanks in advance.

How do I get this Sports +1 channel? It sounds great!

Should add, my main concern is the rugby. In particular, how can I get the Autumn England internationals and summer matches like the Lions tours?

later today Sport 1 is showing the Manchester Derby in the FA cup!!

Fußball Live International FA Cup

Manchester City - Manchester United, 3. Runde

Sendetag:08.01.2012

Sendezeit:13:55 - 16:00 Uhr

on sport 1+ theres a French cup clash, this time a Lyon Derby : "AS Lyon-Duchère - Olympique Lyon, 4. Runde, 14:55 - 17:00 Uhr"

Live on Sport1:

22.00 - 22.45 Uhr

Liverpool - Manchester City, Carling Cup semifinal, 2nd half.

The entire match is available on free live stream.

FA Cup live on Sport1.

Liverpool - Manchester United, Round 4.

13.40 - 15.40 CET

The weekend of FA Cup action actually kicks off tonight on Sport1 +

Fußball Live International FA Cup

FC Watford - FC Tottenham Hotspur, 4. Runde

Sendetag: 27.01.2012

Sendezeit: 20.40 - 22.45 Uhr

and then on Sunday also only on Sport1 + (Live handball on Sport1 means it cant be shown there )

AFC Sunderland - FC Middlesbrough, 4. Runde

Sendetag: 29.01.2012

Sendezeit: 14.25 - 16.30 Uhr

followed by

Arsenal London - Aston Villa, 4. Runde

Sendetag: 29.01.2012

Sendezeit: 16.55 - 18.55 Uhr

It seems that sport 1 aren't showing the 6 nations rugby this year.

France 2 though is available to the majority of cable customers (I.e. is available on kabeldeutschland and is "free" to digital customers) and all games will be shown there from what I gather.

I've just been looking at liveonsat.com and i cant believe that arsenal v blackburn this saturday and newcastle v villa on sunday arent being broadcast by german sky.

What happened to the good old days (possibly even last season) when you could watch three premiership games on saturday and two on a sunday on german sky? If this is the shape of things to come it looks like I'll have to upgrade my UK Sky subscription.

I dont care about there not being any English commentary as most of the punditry is drivel, although the thought catching Ron Atkinson making one of his classic race-relations comments would be top notch entertainment.

This weekend is fa cup weekend in England with seemingly most games being shown live on sport 1 or sport 1+

Starting with Chelsea v Birmingham today at 13.25 on sport 1

Here's the schedule for the two channels

http://mediencenter.sport1.de/de/tv_programm/wochenprogramm/#sport1,201202181325,07