English-speaking netball team

46 posts in this topic

Just moved here from Perth, Australia and am really keen to participate in any sort of social or competitive league netball! 

If anyone knows of anything, or needs players for their team, please message me at charlie_nine.four@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

I'm from South Africa and i stay in a small town near Heidelberg. I love netball and i only stopped playing since i moved here but I've been looking for a team without being successful😳. Can anyone help or tell me where to look?

Thank you 😊

I moved to Frankfurt from Melbourne about a year ago. I haven't played Netball in some time but would really like to get back into it.  If anyone knows of a casual netball team in or around Frankfurt please send me a message at hayleygvan@gmail.com :) Thanks! 

Hi IIze I moved from Sydney to Wiesbaden about 18 months ago would be interested if you find something have not played in a while either so would be looking for something more social :) 

Prue

pruesheehan@hotmail.com

Hi Everyone! Is anyone still playing netball in the Frankfurt area or looking to play? We have a bunch of ladies playing in Eschersheim in Frankfurt and we're looking for more people to join us on a Thursday evening! The facebook page is new but there's some contact details there!

https://www.facebook.com/FrankfurtFrogs