English-speaking netball team

46 posts in this topic

Hi,

are you still looking for team members for netball, would love to join. Can you advise where and when the training takes place.

thanks

Sharon

Hey there,

I was wanting to join a team,I've just moved to FFM, i'm available to train any week night, please email me if you are needing a player.

reneerathbourne@gmail.com

I feel sorry for the busy person who is liasing all these email enquiries! I also would love to play, I moved to Fechenheim two weeks ago not too sure about where everywhere else is just yet. But please, if there is a team out there who needs a new player email me janice.bartley@hotmail.com

Hello! I realise these posts are a couple of years old but I'm wondering if any of the mentioned netball teams are still in existence? I'm moving to West Germany in a few weeks and would LOVE to find some netballers. Any info would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm just moved to Frankfurt from London and am keen to play netball. Can anyone suggest a team to join? Please contact me on hudson.e.1@pg.com

Thanks,

Emily

Hey everyone!

I love netball and as I have just moved to Frankfurt in February from the black forest (originally from northern England) I am also looking for a netball team/social sporting groups to get involved in.. I'm based in the centre of frankfurt but willing to travel.. Anyways if there is a chance to join a team that would be great!!

If you could send me details to jada_baz1@hotmail.com I would be grateful! :)

Thanks in advance,

Nic

I am also new in Frankfurt (completing a 6 month placement in the city centre) and am keen to join a netball team. I used to play every week in London so it would be great to keep this up (and join the social side too!)

Let me know of any next steps - I would find it difficult to get to a location outside the city-centre early on weekday evenings..

Look forward to hearing more!

Georgi

Hi every One

Im 40+ and i know im old but i would love to play Netball or at least join in with yr Training, i have'nt played for a long time, and would Love To be Part of a Team.

My Email is husseinjazmyne@yahoo.de

I would loveto play! I used to play all through school and university but haven't played for 6 years. Would love to get back into it! If there are any spots available, please PM me! I can play anywhere down from C to GK ( i suck at shooting!)

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]

Hey!!

I tried this last year with no such luck!

I am from the UK and looking to join/start a netball team for fun and to meet people.

Does anyone know of anything or interested in playing in the Frankfurt area?

Thanks guys! :-)

I too would be interested if you wanted to set one up. I've been putting off getting back into sports and exercising too long and this would be great motivation to get back into it!

Hi!

I am new to Darmstadt and would be very interested in a netball team if we can find enough players!

Hi - I am moving to Frankfurt in September and would love to play netball. Please let me know if you do manage to get a team together.

Hi there,

I have just moved to Frankfurt for 6 months and I am interested in continuing to play netball over here!

If there are any teams or even just training sessions going please let me know! chloe.venables@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks.