Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Squash or badminton in Bremen

6 posts in this topic

Further to my Sport Lounge Munte post - I was amazed to see they actually had squash courts (I wouldnt know hwer ether was still one in nuremberg - Theyve all been pulled down of cionverted). Now, I havent played in 20 years, I was never any good even when I did play and Im currently a) 20 years older and B) so fat itll be a squeeze getting through the door to the court, but I did used to enjoy it no end. Does anyone fancy a (slow) game?

I always think Badminton is a bit silly in comparison, but Id stoop to a game of that too, if anyones interested.

andy M

Hi Andy,

before I moved up north I used to enjoy a good, hard, game of squash in Bavaria, although mostly the games ended in galant defeat :lol:

So I would love a game, just let me know when!

cheers

Hi Andy,

before I moved up north I used to enjoy a good, hard, game of squash in Bavaria, although mostly the games ended in galant defeat

So I would love a game, just let me know when!

cheers

I was down at Sport Lounge last night getting my initial training and Im planning on picking up assorted rackets at the weekend - Ill be in touch. Believe me, I bring whole new depth to the word "defeat", so we may be well matched ;-)

While we are being all sporty and fit, did you see my post on going for a meal too?

andy M

Hi I am intrested to play the game, but you have to teach me as I m beginer

Hi Raavi,

whcih would you be interested, Squash or Badminton? Im by no means a trainer, but I could show you the basics of both. Perhaps we canm set up a TT-ladder with jamie? ;-)

I was down at Sport Lounge last night getting my initial training and Im planning on picking up assorted rackets at the weekend - Ill be in touch. Believe me, I bring whole new depth to the word "defeat", so we may be well matched ;-)

While we are being all sporty and fit, did you see my post on going for a meal too?

andy M

Hmmm , reckon you're a ringer and just lulling me into a false sense of security :D , saw the post re a meal, well up for it!