Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TT Berlin Photography Club photo meet up

49 posts in this topic

Hey all you photographers and wannabees.

We haven't had a Photo meetup since before Christmas. It's time to shake off the cold and warm up the cameras.

We are open to any or all suggestions. How about tomorrow afternoon we head out then we can grab a snack and chat.

If there are no other good suggestions, I would suggest Priesterweg Natur Park. A few of us went there a year ago and I would like to see it again. Perhaps 13:30 at S-Priesterweg Bahnhof?

Hi. It's time to start planning next weekend's outing. There was a request to visit the old NSA Listening Post. I, unfortunately, do not know where it is located. I would appreciate an address/location. Also, are people more likely to attend on Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

Open to other suggestions as well.

I think we can walk up there from S-bahn Heerstrasse station - Saturday is looking the most favourable weather wise at the moment, so I'm voting that day.

Paul if you use Google earth the co-ordinates are 52 29 50.8 N 13 14 26.7 E

Well deffo sunday sounds great I have been dying to go to this place for ages.

Sounds interesting, I'll be there. I think I've met a couple of you before but if not keep an eye out for me :o)

I'll be there too, looks interesting. I've not been there before - is a tripod recommended, or is that just hassle? :)

I presume I'll just look out for a bunch of people with cameras?

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi sadly going to miss this one, but keen to be included in the future so can you email if you do this again pelease?

serencamden@gmail.com

Sorry Kate when were you at any of our meet ups. Just got to the top of the forum and click watch this forum.

Bummer, I only found this thread today.

Now that the weather is getting better every day, I am itching to get out and take pictures, and it would be great to share the experience with others.

I guess I'll have to check TT more often from now on :-)

We should definitely get back to Beelitz before the roof caves in on the dump. Lolo, you've been there more than rest of the group, so you should lead this thing; and I'd like to see more of the place. Current weather reports say it could rain. Not worried about getting wet, more about how the light will be cut in half. Let's see how the weather goes. Also, Gabi said she might join us as well. So, 3 so far? I guess we need 5 to maximize the laender ticket, right?

Keep us posted...

db

I would love I know the place back words now and i would love to lead the group there ... this thing but i seem the others ( who I know on FaceBook )want to go to a totally new place. and to be honest it looks good.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelisches_Krankenhaus_K%C3%B6nigin_Elisabeth_Herzberge

there are two hospitals of the same name... Julie is leading in this one.

I'm headed to Rhinesberg tomorrow, but would prefer the one Julie mentioned - just because it's 'new'. Otherwise, I'm wanting to see what the weather is.

~Rose