Private yoga classes

8 posts in this topic

helo , namastey

My name is shrikanth and i am a certified yoga instructor in india with good amount of practice and knowledge about yoga, and also have personnelly read the yoga scriptures which are in sanskrit , i would like to teach yoga privately or for a group in nuremberg , the yoga would be of patanjali yoga + hatha yoga and you will also be doing pranayama(breath control ) and yoga nidra ( realaxation sleep) and also for sure some good meditation , all combined so you have know every bit of it!!

and also i can guide people with high stress , diabetic stc (i dont want to promise them cure here , but can tremendously help them to fight with it )

but only in english!!! for know

thanking

shrikanth

I'd be interested as well, if you can send information on how many people you want/need for a group and your rates. Thanks.

i guess atleast 4 people for group and i would be charging 5 euro per hour

(its totally against to ask money , i guess i have been informed to ask money here or else people would not believe!! ?? )

Hey,

Im new to TT and I just found your post. I would be very interested in yoga classes. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks!!

We welcome people of various age groups .

I train people based on their health condition ,special yoga is Trained for people suffering from various problems.

Note > We welcome 60 years plus to 110 years age group people for special training .

Note >No charges for December Month...Charges applies for New year..

Email on

biomed.vasu@gmail.com

We start class from December 1st.