The Accompanying Spouses' Support Club

1,087 posts in this topic

Hi!

I am 28 y.o. Azerbaijani, I live here for more than 3 years with my husband. 

I might join you on 25th (might come quarter an hour later though...)

Hi, my name is Agnes. I'm from Budapest, and I'm an Accompanying wife too. :) We moved here about 10 months ago because of my husband's job. I'd like to find friends here, in Berlin and one of my husband's colleagues recommended your group. I think it's a great idea, and I would like to join you next time at District Mot. How can I recognise you there?

See you on next tuesday, and have a nice week.

Hello Agnes and everyone else that's planning to come this Tuesday, I'll be wearing a big red necklace.

District Mot is delicious, hope to see you there.

Hi Everyone - my name is Francesca. Originally I'm from California but my husband and I have been living in southern Germany the last three years and now we've just moved to Berlin. I see you're all meeting literally as I type. Wish I could join in, but the 50 minute public transport is less than ideal, considering you're already a half hour in. I hope your next meeting comes soon! I'd love to get to know some new people in this big city!

Hi

I'd love to join you next Tuesday at Napoljonska if there's room for one more?

I'm still officially a UK resident but my husband is now working in Berlin and I'm a writer so can work anywhere so I am spending more and more time here. I may end up being a full ex-pat so l'm keen to meet other partners in similar circumstances. Our children are independent so the chance to meet 'at the school gates' is not an option now :-(

Looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes

Sarah