The Accompanying Spouses' Support Club

1,087 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Ok, so basically I'm in the same situation as you: I moved here with my boyfriend, who got a job here. Though I have my own job, I still spend my days inside the house, translating books - a very interesting and fascinating job, but also quite lonely. I miss chatting with my friends! I'd like to join you this Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you!

We are off to Kreuzberg this Tuesday: Morgenland.

Skalitzer Str. 35

10999 Berlin

There is a table reserved under Frau Love, please Lumimarja come by.

Friday coffee at Cafe Einstein

http://www.cafeeinstein.com/en/

Kurfürstenstrasse 58

10785 Berlin

11am as usual!

Hey there! I'm an accompanying spouse in Germany, it's my first year here, and I'm visiting Berlin this week. 

Anyone up for meeting up at Zeit fur Brot at 10 am -ish on Thursday morning, May 21?  Send me a pm!

I have some time on my own and I thought it could be fun to meet your group, but don't think I can make it to the Tuesday lunch.

Hey there! I'm an accompanying spouse in Germany, it's my first year here, and I'm visiting Berlin this week. 

Anyone up for meeting up at Zeit fur Brot at 10 am -ish on Thursday morning, May 21?  Send me a pm!

I have some time on my own and I thought it could be fun to meet your group, but don't think I can make it to the Tuesday lunch.

​We usually have a weekly coffee meet, sadly this week most of us are out of town. Enjoy Zeit fur Brot, they have delicious cinnamon rolls.

Hello, I am a visual artist from Mexico City living in Berlin since 7 years. I have been interested for quite a while now to join in one of your meetings. I see that you have one scheduled for next Tuesday. I'll be there! In the meantime perhaps you have take a look at this project I am working on for which I am looking for support:

https://www.startnext.com/en/genesis-music-of-the-spheres

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi,

I'm new to Berlin and new to this forum. I'm also an accompanying spouse!

I'd love to come to the lunch meeting on Tuesday and look forward to seeing everyone there.

Harriet

Hi all, 

I just moved to Berlin with my German partner and am therefore looking for people to hang out with! I don't have a job yet but go to language schools in the morning. I would love to join in what whatever is going on. I'm 31 and interested in all sorts of things! Is there anything going on this week? 

Tiffany 

So, nearly late July - I'm missing my lunch dates! Are we set to return soon?