The Accompanying Spouses' Support Club

1,087 posts in this topic

Hi:) I will be stopping for a bit, I have to leave for an appt shortly after 2pm. See you tomorrow at H cafe:)

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't make it on Tuesday. Shame, as I'm off to England and Holland for a couple of weeks next week so I won't catch you folks again till June 15th.

BTW, will you girls be watching the World Cup? If so, perhaps we could watch some matches together (with partners too I guess)...always more fun watching with a bunch of people. I'd invite you all over to my place except my TV is only about 10 inches wide! Well, I'll chat to you about it in June.

See you then...

I would like to set something up for the world cup too. I have a big screen but no tv service, so we would have to find it on the internet or buy it off itunes?

Where are we meeting tomorrow? Back to Schwarzes after the round around Savigny? Or does anyone have a suggestion?

Very odd...I have posted two replies but I don't see them so let me try again! I will see you today at 1pm!:)

Hi Girls,

I will try to be at the Schwarzes cafe today. See you! Dorthe

Hi,

I'm very new to Berlin (only in my 2nd week here) and would love to get out of the flat and meet some people who I can talk to without language being a problem!

(my German language skills are unfortunately almost non-existent).

I'm too late for your meeting this week, but would be interested in coming along sometime in the next few weeks...

Glad to have found this forum!

Flora

Hi Ladies,

I'm new on Toytown Germany. I am very happy to have found this forum. Unfortunately I am too late for today's meeting. I am a non working new berliner, accompanying Spouse. I am here since January and now I would really like to make some friends. Could someone please tell me when and where is your next meeting. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you!

Hi!

After a few weeks of all kinds of impediments, I am finally going to make it!

I'll see you tomorrow at the Schwarzes..

:) Alba

ps. they usually sit upstairs... look for the big round table (there's only one)

I had hoped to be able to come but now have another commitment tomorrow so won't be able to - a tad frustrating as it's the only thing I have to do all week (and can't be moved). Sigh! Anyway, I'll do my best to make it along the following week... although I'm trying to line up an (unpaid) work/placement at the Botanical gardens so may not be free in day time for much longer after all. If that happens it'll be good to be occupied (assuming my language skills or lack of don't make it impossible!), but It would have been good to meet other 'accompanying spouses'. Will see how things pan out...

It looks like I'm not going to make it anyway :( ...I was looking forward to it, but I guess it will have to wait til September! ew!

have a great summer!