Games night Sun 24.Feb.2019 at Brettspielcafé Zamgwürfelt

1,049 posts in this topic

oki. How bout August 21st. 15:00 at Laim S-Bahn station (on the lower connection between platforms) at 15:00.

Then judging by the weather we decide where to go.

1. sirejk

hmmm... since no one seems to be interested it will be postponed to a more popular time.

Unless there are interested people who will reply and say they ARE interested until Saturday morning.

@DickyD,

If you would like, please check it out and see if they would let us take over a few tables for a few hours on a Saturday or Sunday evening!

A new venue has been found! The kind owner of Osteria Alpenhof has said that we can reserve some tables at the back of his restaurant. However, we won't schedule a games night until sometime in January, because bsbob and I will be out of town until then. If someone else would like to schedule something sooner, at another location, you are welcome to do so!

I will propose Saturday, December 11th starting at 17:00 at Mil's (near the Milbertshofen stop).

Please post if you think you might come. As I will be travelling the next two weeks, I want to know if anyone is interested prior to making arrangements with the owner this weekend or on Tuesday. Also, I have brought my games back the US. I might be able to cram a Settlers into my carry-on when I am next returning. So, without bsbob, we really need some who will show comitted to bringing a game or two.

1) Degan - Settlers (or Go)

Count me in. I don't have anything at the moment, but maybe I could get a copy of Munchkin on the fly.

2) dalai - Dominion, Chameleon (different version for 2-5 players)

3) nullroar - Munchkin (maybe) or Carcassonne

Saturday, December 11th starting at 17:00 at Mil's (near the Milbertshofen stop).

Given that we have the participation slowly forming, I will stop by Mil's by Tuesday and night and arrange a reservation with Luigi. With that firmed-up, I will post more specific directions, and of course, the address which I do not know offhand.

Please continue to post, copying the top line and list of participants. Add yourself, and any games you will bring, and any participants you will bring, to the list.

Could you please post the exact address so I will find it for sure in google-maps (or mvv site) to know the way

(did not find it and dont know the place).

Saturday, December 11th starting at 17:00 at Mil's (near the Milbertshofen stop).

4) sirejk - Infection and other things that would fit my bag

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tiddings, but all of Mil's is booked for a large event on Dec. 11th. Can someone find a different venue?

Why don't you try the Hofbräukeller at Wienerplatz? - we ususally play UNO there and they don't have a problem with it. Mind you, trying to find space for a group to play board games on Dec. 11th is not going to be an easy task with all the Xmas parties/dinners on. Can't one of you host the evening at your flat? After Xmas it should get easier to find somewhere.

Last night I was at Robins in Hohenzollerplatz for the Wednesday Movies and Drinks. The place has a private room that can easily fit a dozen or more people and is largely separated from the rest of the place.

Anyway, the guy there mentioned that we could have that room if we wanted to. Apparently he was thinking of organizing his own board games night at some point in the future.

Saturday, December 11th starting at 17:00 at some yet-to-be-determined location:

5) quaryn+1 - Settlers, Carcassonne or Munchkin; should I bring my copies or will someone else be bringing theirs?

Saturday, December 11th starting at 17:00 at some yet-to-be-determined location:

5) quaryn+1 - Settlers, Carcassonne or Munchkin; should I bring my copies or will someone else be bringing theirs?

6) DickyD - anything but Carcassone preferred but only seen never played.

WE could try TSV Ost between Ostbahnhof and the Gasteig. I'll ask on Wednesday when I'm there ...

A new venue has been found! The kind owner of Osteria Alpenhof has said that we can reserve some tables at the back of his restaurant. However, we won't schedule a games night until sometime in January, because bsbob and I will be out of town until then. If someone else would like to schedule something sooner, at another location, you are welcome to do so!

The website of Osteria Alpenhof is finally online: http://www.osteria-alpenhof.de

You can also find more information about the venue on the Toytown review page.