Games night Sun 28.Apr.2019 at Osteria Alpenhof

1,057 posts in this topic

We meet at Amigos Locos, Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. The entrance is hidden, but it is on the other side of the office building from the U-bahn exit. The restaurant has good food and drink and good tables for playing games. We meet early, because the restaurant can become noisy and smoking is allowed after 10 pm. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Pernille

9. sevdah

10. lucrecia+1

12. Viljakaisla

13. Jayanti

14. Cilla

We usually meet at Amigos Locos at 5pm but if the weather looks nice we will meet at the Hirschgarten at 3pm. Amigos Locos is at Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. If at Hirschgarten, we meet behind the food concessions. We will decide about a week before the event. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

We usually meet at Amigos Locos at 5pm but if the weather looks nice we will meet at the Hirschgarten at 3pm. Amigos Locos is at Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. If at Hirschgarten, we meet behind the food concessions. We will decide about a week before the event. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. sevdah

5. lucrecia + 1

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. sevdah

5. lucrecia + 1

7. RainKing

(For the May 8 meetup.)

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. sevdah

5. lucrecia + 1

7. RainKing

8. Snowy Owl + 1.5 (only if weather is nice)

As my name suggests I have been passing thru Munich for 1 week and will be in town for your next meetup. Assuming that there are no objections, I would like to join your group for just one evening.

The weather on Saturday looks terrible, so I reserved tables at Amigos Locos.

We usually meet at Amigos Locos at 5pm. Amigos Locos is at Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. Please feel free to bring games. Amigos Locos is family friendly until about 9pm. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. sevdah

5. lucrecia + 1

7. RainKing

10. kez?

"As my name suggests I have been passing thru Munich for 1 week and will be in town for your next meetup. Assuming that there are no objections, I would like to join your group for just one evening."

Yes, Passing Thru, you are more than welcome to join us! We always enjoy meeting new people!

Hi,

my name is Marco and I'm an italian physicist who is studying for his phd at the Max Planck Institut (since one month).

I'm also a board game lover, and if it's not a problem I would be very happy to join you.

I can bring "Race for the Galaxy", the only game I had that was small enough to be carried when I came here.

Just tell me if it's too late now to join you.

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. sevdah

5. lucrecia + 1

7. RainKing

10. kez?

11. Thanos

12. ...

Tonight at Amigos Locos at 5pm

Thanos, you are welcome to join us. I'm adjusting the list to reflect recent changes.

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. lucrecia + 1

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Thanos

see you guys tonight!

1. bsbob + 1

3. Cilla

4. lucrecia + 1

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Thanos

9. Jayanti

Next meetup at 5.June.10, 3pm, Hirschgarten.

We will meet at Hirschgarten in the biergarten behind the food concessions. To get to the Hirschgarten, take any S-bahn train 3 stops west of Hauptbahnhof and walk about 10 min north, follow the signs and people. If it looks like it will be rainy, we will change venue - watch this thread. Feel free to bring a game of your choice. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

Thank you all for the hospitality that I received when passing thru last week. I was made feel immediately welcome and enjoyed all of the new strategy games that I was introduced to. If anyone else is passing thru I'd highly recommend a very social evening. A special thanks too to the two Marcos that kicked on with a few beers afterwards. Many thanks for the memories, Brian.

Count one more in. Unfortunately I have no games to bring this time around, but hopefully I can remedy this problem soon.

1. bsbob + 1

3. sirejk

4. MeQuickWantSlow

5. dalai

Hi.

Could someone who knows the place meet people at Hirschgarten station at, say, 14:45 with a sing or something.

I am not sure I will find the place.

Thanks.

Sirejk.