Games Night: All board game lovers welcome! June 18th 2017

948 posts in this topic

We meet at Amigos Locos, Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. The entrance is hidden, but it is on the other side of the office building from the U-bahn exit. The restaurant has good food and drink and good tables for playing games. We meet early, because the restaurant can become noisy and smoking is allowed after 10 pm. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

Game lovers: Please use this thread to sign up. Apparently they are no longer updating the titles for old threads, so I will create a new one each month.

We meet at Amigos Locos, Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. The entrance is hidden, but it is on the other side of the office building from the U-bahn exit. The restaurant has good food and drink and good tables for playing games. We meet early, because the restaurant can become noisy and smoking is allowed after 10 pm. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1

3. Degan

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Pernille

9. sevdah

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Pernille

9. sevdah

10. lucrecia+1

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Pernille

9. sevdah

10. lucrecia+1

12. Viljakaisla

13. Jayanti

Hello Game Lovers,

For those of you going to the games night on April 10th, I would like to invite you to my birthday party. There will be games such as Carcassonne, Bang, Cafe International, Bohnanza, Chez Genius, Taluva, Modern Art, as well as some classics like the Game of Life, Apples to Apples, Taboo, and normal cards. I am an American and my husband is German and we both love games, so it would be great to have a large group of people at the party. Of course there will be other people there, mostly English speakers, because most of our friends and work colleagues are very international. So it is also a chance for you to meet some new people as well.

The party officially starts at 9 pm, but if you would like to come directly from the games night after it ends then that's fine. In addition to the games, there will also be beer, music, some snack food, and of course birthday cake. There isn't any sort of cover charge, but if you would like to help us with the cost you can bring some snack food (crisps, snack pretzels, nothing fancy).

We are having the party at M10 City Jugendzentrum (http://www.m10city.de/, address Maßmannstrasse 10), which is near the U2 Theresienstrasse stop. If you know you would like to come, please PM me so I can get an estimate of how many people are coming, but if you are not sure and decide you want to come, don't hesitate to stop by, the more, the merrier.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. I hope to see you there.

Ann

1. bsbob+1

3. degan

4. p_cavaco

5. clare

6. RainKing

7. Kez

8. Pernille

9. sevdah

10. lucrecia+1

12. Viljakaisla

13. Jayanti

14. Natalia-dreamer

I'm looking forward to some Doodle Dice, Verflixxt, and Go Nuts! Maybe even a game of Settlers!

We usually meet at Amigos Locos at 5pm but if the weather looks nice we will meet at the Hirschgarten at 3pm. Amigos Locos is at Candidplatz 9, right above Candidplatz stop on U1. If at Hirschgarten, we meet behind the food concessions. We will decide about a week before the event. Please sign up below, and copy this message. Look forward to seeing you!!

1. bsbob + 1