Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Laptop and PC Repairs Munich

97 posts in this topic

I would like to note that the negs on my post 3 postings above this one have nothing, utterly nothing, to do with Zeklink, their services or my experience with them - the negs have everything to do with those who felt compelled for a while to serially neg anything I posted on TT.

28 minutes ago, Uncle Nick said:

Can we set up a support for the victims of serial neggers? :)

They need an emblem or a symbol - how about a Neggerkuss?

NKuss.jpg

Yes - I know - two gs verses one g...

Hi Guys,

a warning about 1+ Phones, they break down quite easily and the customer services are blaming the customers and asking them to fund the repair to the tune of over €200 !!!

Hey guys, just to let you know we are now offering courses in Apple Mac, Windows & online security; please send an Email for further details: info[@]zeklink.de

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say thanks to all our loyal customers and share some news:

The PC Magazine "Chip" did an article on ZEKLINK this month; it's in German. Chip came and interviewed us for an article about what a notebook owner should try to fix themselves and when to realise it's time to hand it over to a professional. We are one of the best Notebook and PC Repair companies in Munich, with 50+ Five Star reviews on Google. There are a couple of negatives too but I think that's a given with any service.

Happy reading!

TG

Off topic, but I keep reading that as "Ze Klinik"  (the clinic). Only just realized that's totally wrong, but funny! :D

My brandnew laptop fans have failed and it's getting very hot.

Will contact your service, hope the machine isn't destroyed yet.

I bought a cooler that runs when the laptop is on.  It lies beneath the computer.  Cost me about $25 in the US, at Best Buy.  It's been running for over two years.  It's a Belken brand and it attaches through one of the ports.