Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Laptop and PC Repairs Munich

92 posts in this topic

Thanks a million Patrick. My laptop screen had been dying a slow death for months and then suddenly conked out. I thought....sh..!!! I`ll need to buy a new one, which I couldn`t afford. Well, Patrick resolved that problem by putting in a new screen including home service....picking up and returning all included! Not to mention that my computer has not been so speedy for years. I can highly recommend him to all who have computer problems.

Hi Patrick,

thanks once again for professional help and advice. Enjoy the Pogues tonight!

Helen

To everyone out there who needs help with his PC, Laptop, Printer, Xbox...etc. this guy is the shit. He fixed my Laptop and he recovered all my data, movies and pictures and he is going to help me right now to install a network area storage that I can watch my movies from whereever I am in this world.

Call him and get started

Thomas

ZugUmZug Relocation

Hello All,

Patrick did a GREAT job on my computer...came over right away, on one of the hottest days of the year, and not only got me online and working, but got everything installed so now we are watching movies and everything else...I would NOT have thought of the things he knew about. It was 100% good experience and the price was very reasonable! :D

Hello TT,

I just wanted to share with you all what a superb job Patrick (Mr TALL GUY) did on helping us sort out our wi-fi set-up that we were having a nitemare setting up..

Patrick is not only professional, but also goes out of his way and takes a look at the well-being of your laptop/pc.. mine for example did not have an anti-virus as well as my windows was not working,and Patrick very kindly sorted that out too without an extra penny...

WHAT A SERVICE IN GERMANY!!!

Thank you Patrick once again ..

Hi all,

So I had a major infestation of Trojans probably picked up from my various travels throughout Europe and my use of USB sticks and Internet cafes!

This one almost beat poor Patrick (and I felt like an annoying ass)but after 4 days hard work he managed to crack it and removed the 4 Trojans causing Windows to not boot. All this without losing any data,or without needing to format the thing and start from scratch.

A generally good guy who was very accommodating and kept me up to date with the process. He also install a few handy programs to help me and gave the machine a much needed internal clean (not as bad as he has seen apparently!).

Would recommend Tall Guy to anyone!

post-1614-13160829070812.jpg

Need some extra money?

For every successful recommendation you send to us, we'll pay you cash!

If you know someone who needs help with their laptop or PC ask them to contact us with the following promotion code "Winner" and your name.

We'll pay you straight cash!

Just collected 2 laptops from Padraig. Great service, Fast and reliable and always kept me up to date on how his work was coming on.

I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Ask him to show you the photo of what he was faced with when removing the dog hairs from by machine.

And all this at a price which is so reasonable it makes you feel (almost) guilty about paying so little.

Thanks again Padraig.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, (CovKid)

I believe my prices to be fair, I charge for the hours that I put in.

I'll send you my bank details and you can send me more money if you like? :D

Another hearty recommendation for Padraic's services.

Not only did he replace the faulty hard drive, but he managed to salvage all of our data, kept me up to date with how the repair was going, and even very kindly came to collect and return my laptop, and all for a great price. Our three year old laptop now functions better than when it was brand new!

Thanks again so much Padraic.

For satellite we have Bavaria Satellite, for laptop and computer repairs we have Padraic!

His service really is that good. My laptop had multiple problems. Most people recommended trashing it and buying a new one. Well, for a fraction of the price of a new one, I ended up with a perfectly functioning machine with a few nice added extras. I sent the laptop by post down to him last Friday at 4pm. By 10am the next day, he was working on it. We exchanged multiple emails as we worked out a financially viable way to fix the problems. The price I ended up paying was very, very reasonable. I got it back yesterday, and it really is working like a new machine. Worth every penny!

I think the postal option is very good as long as you wrap it up well in bubble wrap. The postage cost €6.80. I saved myself the bother of having to hunt for a reliable laptop repair shop here. My only regret is having put up with a malfunctioning machine for so long. I'll be using his services again in the future, that's for sure. Highly, highly recommend.

Hi,

I thought I'd post on here to endorse Padraic's services as he's helped me out too recently. I had an old Sony Vaio that needed complete overhaul and cleaning up as it had effectively stopped working. Padraic came to my office to pick it up, fixed it (without losing any of the documents on it - some which I had forgotten I even had), and returned it within 10 days for an excellent price. I'd recommend him strongly for anyone else looking to salvage some service from an old laptop, or any other IT related problem. Great service.

PW

I just had Padraic fix my Laptop and cannot recommend him enough. My Screen awas broken and two keys needed replacing. It's a brand new laptop so I was sick at the thought oof having to replace it. Padraic did a great job and at a very reasonable price, he kept me informed on his progress and was really helpful, provicing loads of advice on care and maintenance. Best repair guy in Munich by miles! Excellent Service!

Watch "Live" TV from your PC or Laptop, Hulu or BBC iPlayer. I can set it up for you, call me on 0179 959 2434 Remote setup possible, all you need is an internet connection. :D

Just a quick note to say that Patrick did a tremendous job fixing my computer. Not only did he pick it up, keep me updated with progress, fix it and drop it off all within a few hours, he also gave me heaps of advice on how to keep my computer safe and watch programmes from the UK easily and safely. I would recommend him to you all, but I just hope I don't have to use him again.

Hello TTers,

I availed Padraic's service a month ago for my ailing Dell XPS laptop that I thought would be sent to trash.

But he fixed it and also did some additional clean up, plus his useful advice all along. Very professional, soft-spoken and above all very patient to answer all our questions. REASONABLE PRICE :)

Highly recommended!!!

Anand

Hi TTers,

I just picked up a laptop from Padraic and it works back. I honestly didn't think he would be able to fix it as it was really damaged. A really reliable service with regular updates and pictures to explain what he is doing. I highly recommend his work.

Regards,

Fabrice

I found Padraic's coordinates and reviews here - as my PC went out, and this person had good reviews, I thought I should give it a try and hope for the best.

That is exactly what happened: Padraic is a great guy, willing to help as much as possible. In 3 days my problem was fixed and for a reasonable price, considering he had to come 3 times on site to get some parts and test them.

I highly recommend anyone in Munich area encountering PC issue(s) to give him a call, you'll be in good hands!

Oh, I forgot to add that Padraic speaks both German and English ;)