Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Laptop and PC Repairs Munich

92 posts in this topic

I would like to offer my services to the community.

Customer reviews

All types of computer problems fixed, mainboard, graphic chip

• Apple MAC, iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Smartphone
  • Windows PC, Desktop
  • Laptop, Notebook, Netbook
  • Internet connection
  • Home office (SOHO) networking or office networking
  • Website design, hosting and content management offered, contact me: patrick@zeklink.de

Tel: +49 (0) 179 959 2434

Email: info@zeklink.de

Looking forward to your call, SMS, or PM.

Regards,

Patrick.

Hi Patrick

Thank you so much for sending Gabriel. He did a really great job and

I can already see the improvement in the Pcs performance.

We will definitely use him again.

Again many thanks

Amanda

Patrick transferred my old email (Netscape) from an older laptop to a new laptop and imported them in Thunderbird, something an "IT consultant" I had hired earlier for the job had been unable to figure out how to do.

He also replaced the defective keyboard of my old laptop which had been causing all kinds of serious problem and replaced it. My old laptop, which I had already given up on, is now fully functional again.

Patrick is very reliable, polite and competent. I'd call him again with computer problems anytime and highly recommend him.

I've been told on good authority (Ed Bob) that I have to bump my ad every 90 days or it gets cleaned by the robot. So here goes! note to self: enter in Calendar.

Absolute top service.

Patrick was here a few weeks ago for a different reason but we got talking about jobs and IT and I mentioned my problem with my laptop in that I couldnt get it to work with internet (either with cable or wlan) and he immediately sat down and took a look.

Problem was too much to fix there and then but he had it fixed by the next morning and returned my laptop to me the same day. Not only that, but he updated a number of things on my laptop that were old and out of date and extended my memory. Now thats real service for you!

I was one extremely happy camper.

Just had to use Patrick again as after I installed the itune update itunes would no longer work. Patrick came and although it took ages to find the fix he had it fixed and personally delivered back to me a few days later.

I can highly recommend Patrick to anyone needing help with their PC/laptop. He is quick, efficient, friendly relable and extremely competent.

Thanks a million Patrick!

Here's a prime example of what kills laptop graphic cards and slows down CPU performance by 50%.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14852460@N08/5022140909/in/photostream/

I can't thank Patrick enough for saving my data, all my pictures documents and music files, I thought they were gone for good. I would highly recommend Patrick to anyone who needs help with their computer. He was friendly, reliable and very knowledgeable. He saved my totally crashed laptop, I had given up on it, Patrick cleaned it up, saved all my data and got it working like new and all for a very reasonable price. If you need help with your computer or laptop this is the first and last call you will need to make!

he's the big one! he saved my data with all my pictures and important stuff that i had.

my computer was really slow and now it works perfectly well.

i really have to say thank you, patrick

Me too! He has de-bugged and de- virus-ed both our computers. Computer works better than ever! Great guy and company. You can fell safe having Patrick work on your computers!

I was really impressed with the service; data was saved no problem in a quick timescale; which was great otherwise I would have lost 5 years of photos. He was also very helpful with advice on how to protect my new laptop and provided other useful links. Excellent service and highly recommended. Thanks.

He offered his services by coming to my place rather then asking me to bring my laptop to him. Did a free assesment on the damage and when we decided that it was not financially worth repairing my laptop, he offered to save the contents of my HD. Would recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks

I would rather say that he is a complete man for pending laptops. His service was simply topnotch. I thought my laptop has died, before I approached him. He explained me the cause of the problem and made it to start and running. Believe it or not it is the repaired machined from where I'm sending this reponse. Thanks Patrick!!!

quick and good. patrick solved all our problems and did plenty more besides. thanks!

Patrick's service is really good. He is reliable, prompt, and does a neat job for a reasonable price.

I was blown away by the generosity, professionalism and competence of Padraic’s service. He came to me to take a look at my computer the same day I contacted him and did a great deal of work on it for an extremely reasonable price. I felt Padraic was very genuine and honest and appreciated that he explained everything he had done to my computer to me in detail. Thank you so much Padraic, you saved me buying a whole new computer and mine is now running better than ever! I was dreading having to negotiate it getting fixed but you made the whole experience easy. My expectations were met and surpassed.

Patrick's service should cost more. It is almost shocking how much professional attention you get for what he charges. He took my laptop from a kaput black screen (I was so scared!!) to a machine that functions better than before. He saved all my data and provided follow up assistance with no problem.

He is quick and reliable and also offers extremely flexible pickup/delivery arrangements at your home or office.

I would highly recommend him to anyone who has gummed up their PC!

Patrick is one of a kind. My laptop wouldn't even start and Patrick took it away and fixed it. Now it works better and faster than ever. Patrick's service is fasr and first class. He is very reliable, and took time to explain what he had done and gave me some tips and tricks for getting the best out of my laptop. His service is also very, very reasonable. Patrick kept me up to date with how the laptop repair was coming along and delivered it personally to me once it was fixed. I would honestly recommend Patrick to anyone who has any pc problems. Another happy customer... Gary

Patrick took my notebook that had been dropped, disconnecting the battery unit from the machine, prodded, poked and pushed the same buttons I had unsuccessfully manhandled and - voilà! - everything clicked back in place.

He then proceeded to switch my browser to Firefox, adding an ad-blocker, and gave me a short introduction to how to use it.

All of this very competently and without cracking a smile at my blond inability to put one and one pieces together.

I am looking forward to having him update my home PC as well.

Due to an expansion in our enterprise we are now able to offer repairs for everything Apple!

Apple MAC, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad 2, also mainboard repairs, graphic cards, display errors etc...

I look forward to your call.

Patrick.

Tel: +49 (0) 179 959 2434

Email me

post-1614-1307697758448.jpg

post-1614-1307697785725.jpg