Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where in Munich do all the black girls hang?

21 posts in this topic

Anyone know at which clubs in Munich the black girls hang out? And I'm not talking Brazilian or any fake "ethnically ambiguous" J-Lo types either. I mean real afro-black. You see me is a wigga and looking for a bit of black action. Haven't managed to locate any since being here tho'. Plenty of R'n'B and drum and base clubs of course, but they're all bloody white as the driven snow!!!

::chuckling::

No idea, Polar Bear. Don't think there's much of a scene here.

Get yourself to Metropolis at Kultfabrik (the old kunstpark). This place is predominately black - about 98% black everytime I've been on a friday or saturday. They also play a mix of RnB and hip hop too.

You want a good place to go then go to discotheque on Leopoldstrasse. It's probably around 40 Leopoldstr. I've gone there about two times and have been one of the only white boys there. They play all gansta music and sometimes you can even freestyle on stage for everyone or do a dance off if you can break dance at all.

Metropolis? Sounds like a good tip. Thanks!

But what about this Leopoldstr. 40 place? No idea's what it's called? I thought I knew Leopoldstrasse, but I've never come across a Gangsta dance club there. Number 40? According to maps that resolves to somewhere near Giselastraße. The only clubs round that neck of the woods are Prager Frühling and Cuba Libra. And none of them is black. Cuba Libra is Brazilian. And I already told you what I think of those fakers.

So, number 40, can we have an independent verification please?

And any more munich bling bling tips for a wannabe homie?

I know that the Brickhouse Club at the Schlachthof plays (yeah right) funk & soul music at least one night a week. (Check your event mags for details) No idea who goes there though.

How's your French Polar Bear? Because all the "real" black girls I know speak French. African colonies and such.

Polar Bear, It's about 1 block past giselastr. on the left side of the street. Right by the Hypovereinsbank and the vodafone store. Really small sign and a little door that takes you into a basement club. It's pretty ghetto so i'm sure it's what you're looking for. There's a mix of black people and wiggers that hang out there. I'm almost positive it's called discoteque or diskotek. take the uban to Gisela and go out on the northern exit further away from the zentrum. If you go let me know what you thought of it.

Stands for "White Nigger" Unc. Primarily sad spotty little fuckers in oversized trousers who are incapable of functioning normally and developing their own style. Or does I owe someone a apology.

Flogger, I think the term used is Oreo Cookie. Black on the outside, white on the inside. Bit like the bloke from Hootie & The Blowfish. Or so I'm told.

Urban Dictionary says:

Term for African Americans that the black community is generally offended with for betraying their roots usually for dating caucasion girls, dressing too white, talking too white, etc. The term is branded OREO since they are "Black on the outside, White on the inside"

So that still begs the question, why would our resident seeker of the black vibe in Munich want to hang out with such a type? I mean Eminimememe is the type of bloke you'd want to punch the living fuck out of, no?

Perhaps he's a

sad spotty little fucker in oversized trousers who is incapable of functioning normally

All's that I'm saying is if you're looking for the black vibe in Munich then there's ways of asking the question and ways of asking the question. A good friend of mine used to own probably the most popular black-dominated bar in Munich. A little place on Schleißheimerstr that's sadly gone now. There's plenty of good spots still out there but saying "me is a wigga" and "looking for a bit of black action" just comes across as tosser. But that's just my opinion.

One I share too mate - it's a bridge too far IMHO.

so keydeck, is there some kind of term for brazilian ladies who are into a bit of scottish 'action'? :D